chapter fourty-eight

TWITTER

@LukeHemmings: Happy birthday to the bestest friend alive. I love you loads and I'm glad you're still here :) @alexisthomas

@calumhood: @alexisthomas HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST BUS BUDDY

@MichaelClifford: @alexisthomas happy birthday alex! Get ready for the party of a lifetime tomorrow!

@LizHemmings: @AlexisThomas happy birthday honey, looking forward to see you again in a week ❤

@AshtonIrwin: Happy birthday to the most amazing girl I know. I'm so happy to have you by my side 💙 @alexisThomas
@alexisthomas: @ashtonirwin I'm so happy to have you 💙
@alexis_5sos: @ashtonirwin @alexisthomas bcs normal hearts are too basic
@ashtonirwin: @alexis_5sos normal is boring. Blue is cool.

---

"What do you want to do for your birthday?" Ashton asked with a smile.

"I just want to sleep" I laughed as I pulled the covers completly over me. I heard Ashton laugh before he pulled the covers away and picked me up.

"You are not going to spend your birthday in bed, in 30 minutes breakfast closes so get dressed." He said as he put me down before the bathroom door. "Please?"

"You have something planned, don't you?"

"I might have, so hurry up." He said as he just pushed me in the bathroom and pulled the door closed.

"You're an idiot" I shouted before taking my jeans and a sweater, that's more than enough for breakfast. I walked back out after a few minutes and looked at him with a smile, still standing before the door. "You are an absolute idiot." I said again

"You call everyone an idiot" he said laughing, he took both our phones from the nightstand and handed me mine. "First of all, it was Luke's idea."

"Oh god" I said while I closed the door behind us. "Luke always goes too far when he plans birthdays."

"I've got you for myself all day but Luke wanted to do something for you so it was either breakfast or dinner. I wasn't planning on canceling my plans so he got breakfast."

"I'm excited to see what you have planned" I said as I looked at him with a smile before taking his hand in mine.

"I put a lot of work into it so I hope you like it." He said before pushing the door from the hotel restaurant open.

There were balloons everywhere.

"Happy birthday!" The guys and the staff members shouted together. If Ashton wasn't standing behind me I would have turned around and ran away.

"Thank you" I said while I put on my best smile. I walked over to them and gave them all a hug. "I'm going to kill you." I whispered as I finally gave Luke a hug.

"Should I be scared?" He asked as he looked at me with a huge smile

"Yes." I said to him

"We got you a present!" Calum said excited while he walked up to us. Staff had taken places at their tables again so it was just the six of us standing in the middle of the room.

"You didn't have to" I honestly said.

So to come to the point, I'm not a big fan of birthdays. I like celebrating other people's but I'm not a fan of having all eyes on me while they sing. It has nothing to do with things that happened in the past, I've hated it since the very beginning.

"You're getting my present later" Ashton whispered after he placed his hand on my back to get me to move and walk to the table. They had made me a freaking cake in the morning.

"I can't wait" I said as I looked at him. We all sat down and Luke gave everyone a piece of cake before handing me my present. "Thank you" I said before taking it and ripping the paper off.

They gave me a laptop. A freaking laptop. I absolutly love it but all I can think about is how much it has cost them, which is probably nothing for them, but it always makes me feel so bad because I can't give them presents like that.

"I love it" I said with a smile as I looked at them "thank you so much"

"Now you can finally stop yelling at yours because it goes too slow or freezes when you're in the middle of something." Calum said with a smile

"I'm really happy with it, now people can stop getting mad at me for late updates and crappy videos." I said laughing before carefully placing the present beside me. "Let's eat now, I'm hungry"

"Finally" Michael said as he started eating his cake.

---

"So where are we going today?" I asked while I was putting on my shoes. Ashton put on his jacket before looking at me.

"That's a surprise." He said before taking my jacket to give it to me. "But I love how dedicated you are to find out even I already told you so many times that I won't tell you."

"I know, but we both know I'm bad at handling surprises." I said as I got on my feet and put on my jacket.

"You're going to love it, I promise you" he pulled me close to place a soft kiss on my lips. "If you hate this, you have no heart"

"Now I'm even more scared." I replied with a smile, I looked around to make sure everything was packed already. We were leaving straight after our date and they were going to pick up our things while we were gone so we had to pack everything before.

"Ready?" He asked, I took my purse and looked at him with a smile before nodding. He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers before we left the room together.

"We need to take a taxi so you'll have to say where we go anyway" I said suddenly remembering that. He just laughed and reached in his pocket with his free hand. He took out a small paper and I could see writing on it

"I'm smarter then you'd think." He said wth a grin before putting it back

"I don't even think I would have thought of that" I said with a smile.

"Just stop worrying for a minute and trust me that we're going to have fun."

————————————————
A/N: ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THE SURPRISE IS AMAZING