chapter fourty-five

Instagram

AlexisThomas: I remember Luke telling me that he started a band, they were going to name it 5 seconds of summer and one day play sold out concerts

AlexisThomas: I remember Luke telling me that he started a band, they were going to name it 5 seconds of summer and one day play sold out concerts. I laughed at him that day, told him he was crazy. But somehow, they are playing their second sold out concert at Madison Square Garden today. I'm so proud.

LukeHemmings: Thank you for supporting us even though you thought I was an idiot ❤️
MichaelClifford: what the hell did I do to my hair back then
CalumHood: @michaelclifford your hair was weird.
MichaelClifford: @calumhood you were basically the only one with normal hair.
5sosfansss: so you didn't believe he could make it? Great best friend.
AlexisThomas: @5sosfansss imagine your best friend, at the age of 16, walking up to you and saying he was going to play sold out concerts while he almost shit his pants when he had to play at a family party two weeks earlier. I supported him and loved that he had such big dreams, but that didn't take away I thought it was crazy back then. It's weird when your best friend tells you something like that, believe me.
5sosfansss: okay, that makes sense hahaha
alexis_5sos: thank you for bringing pictures like this back 😂
5sosnews: don't you guys love how everyone comments except for ashton?
alexis_5sos: @5sosnews as a newspage, I hope you have noticed ashton hasn't been on social media since the concert in sydney.

---

"Alexis, can you please stop sharing our ugly fetus faces on instagram?" Michael said as he laughed. They were getting their hair done and decided what the hell to wear. They also sort of forbidden me to go outside with fans today as it was crazy. So today, I'm filming the guys and taking awkward pictures of them so I can share their weird faces.

"But you were so cute." I said with a small laugh.

"We were ugly, no reason to deny that." Ashton said before sitting down beside me. "How ugly was Alexis when she was young?" He asked Luke

"Worst thing is, that she wasn't." Luke said as he looked up from his phone, "I'll ask my mom to send a picture if you want to see it."

"That's unfair." Ashton said before looking at me.

"Back then I thought Luke looked cute aswell." I replied before taking my bag to take my wallet. "I got one picture so have fun laughing." I handed him one of the last pictures of my parents and I.

"You were cute," he said as he looked at the picture with a smile "and you still are."

"Thank you" I said with a small smile before putting the picture away again. "Michael, when is Crystal going to be here?"

"She texted me that she got stuck in traffic so will probably be here once the opening act starts." He said with a smile. They haven't seen eachother in a while and he was so excited to see her again.

"I want to have a girlfriend." Calum stated out of nowhere.

"Then go find one idiot." Michael said with a chuckle

"It's pretty hard to find a girl who is not obsessed with this band when we go out. It's even harder to find a good girl that accepts the life we have. And I don't think Luke has any more hot friends."

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" michael sang before walking over to the clothes for tonight.

"Good girls do exist" ashton stated as it was the most obvious thing.

"Name one girl that we know that is a good girl." Luke asked as he looked at Ashton through the mirror, Ashton looked at me with an innoncent smile and Luke started laughing really hard and I had it difficult to keep a straight face. "She's not as good as you think ash. You will find out one day, believe me."

"Are you such a bad girl?" Ashton whispered so the others wouldn't hear it. I looked back at him with a small grin.

"Maybe I am, who knows?" I whispered back. The look in his eyes changed immediatly and I loved it.

"But back to finding a girlfriend for me please" Calum said in a serious tone "Can anyone please help me."

"This life is your biggest advantage but also the biggest problem, it's easy to meet girls but it's so hard to meet someone who's okay with all the touring and you being away so often. You will find her once you stop looking." I said with a smile as I looked at Calum.

"You will find someone calum, just be patient." Michael said as he patted his back.

"It's hard to be patient when I see them being cute all day." Calum said with a small pout as he looked at us

"You have nothing to be jealous of as she's not actually my girlfriend."

"Yet." Luke said between coughs. I send him a glare before looking back at Calum.

"Yea but no way you would let anyone else be cute with her, so I think that says enough." Calum said with a grin "Admit it or don't but you guys are dating for real. If it was for the public you wouldn't have your arms around her right now or show that much affection towards eachother when there's not a single camera around."

"You have a point there," I said with a nod "but maybe we just act like this because we're great friends?"

"Calum, you and I both know that Alexis and I used to be like that aswell. So just drop it and let's focus on the concert tonight." Luke said a little annoyed before walking over to the clothes aswell. Ashton got up now and sat down to get his hair done.

"I'm going to make myself usefull and go film a little, I have an idea in mind for how to make tonight in a video." I said before getting up and leaving the room with only my camera.

I walked around the arena trying not to bumb into any of the stage builders that were running around like crazy. I took the videos I needed before going to the first floor and looking for a window with a view of the fans.

It was absolutly crazy outside. I could already hear the fans singing once I got to a room with an open window, I didn't even have to enter the room to hear them.

When I was at the window I waited for them to finish their song so I could film a new one, making sure no one saw me so they would keep singing.

Looking at all these fans gathered together for a show is amazing. The doors are opening in an hour for soundcheck so two hours before the actual concert doors open and it's already so crowded.

At most of the venues in Europe or Australia it was pretty calm and it would only get really packed an hour before the doors would open. But this place came alive, the people that were waiting together united and made sure every person that walked by noticed their presence. And everyone did, not a person walked by without looking at them with a smile or sometimes an annoyed look. A few people even stopped to record them aswell to send to their friends and a few even walked up to them to talk. This fanbase is absolutly amazing and the guys can call themself lucky to have fans like them.