chapter sixteen

"Alexis and I are going to look at the market, anyone joining us or do you guys have different plans?" Crystal said happily. We all stood in a circle looking at eachother, these guys never think something through before doing it.

"I'm going to tag along." Ashton said as he looked down at his feet "I also don't know if it's smart if we walk around all together, I don't want to have to run today."

"You got a point there. Let's just split up in two groups, I will go with Alexis and Ashton, that way we won't be recognised as fast." Luke said with a nod. Everyone agreed on that plan so we split up to look at the market.

We walked through the first row silently untill I saw exactly what I wanted. "So, they are selling band shirts there and I already see one with your faces. I honestly think you should try them on and see if the old lady that sells them will see it."

The guys turned around to look at the store, both a smile on their face.

"Let's do this." Luke said laughing before we all walked towards the shop. "Can we try that shirt on?" Luke asked the lady pointing at the one with their faces on.

"Ofcourse, but you can only try it over your normal clothing." She said and looked at us with a smile. They both smiled at the lady before taking their sizes. A minute later they were both wearing a shirt with their own faces on.

"Please film this, it will be hilarious if she doesn't recognises us." Luke silently said to me, I took out my phone and started filming when Luke turned back around to the woman. "These dudes are pretty handsome. But I don't really know the band, do you know it?"

"Oh yes, they're absolutly handsome. If I was a little younger I would be head over heels." She said with an honest smile.

I was having a hard time not laughing.

"Do they make good music?" Ashton asked as he took off his sunglasses, making it a little easier.

"Yes they absolutly do. They're a great band and these shirts are only 10€ for 2." She said, she was ready to sell them. "They have miss on the back but if you come back tomorrow I can have them with mr. Unless you want to get it for a girl."

I don't think any of us has seen something on the back yet so I walked behind them to get their backs on film aswell. And it gave me a hard time not to laugh.

They, ofcourse, got eachothers name. Luke is the new miss Irwin and Ashton is miss Hemmings. This is just fantastic.

"Can we get one of each band member? All in my size." Luke said with a huge smile. He was up to something.

"Ofcourse." She said excited that she was selling something. They took their shirts off again and handed them to the lady so she could get all the right ones. I ended the video there, she had no clue who she just sold them to.

"What are you going to do with the shirts?" I asked when we walked away from the shop. Luke on my left and Ashton on my right, Luke wrapped his arm around my shoulder when he looked at me with a grin.

"You will see, but it will be an amazing show tomorrow." He said laughing

"Luke, I already saw people taking pictures of you so I don't think it's smart to do that." Ashton said as he looked at us. Luke quickly removed his arm as he looked back at Ashton. "No Luke." Ashton said shortly before looking back infront of him.

"What's going on?" I asked as I looked between the two guys. They were looking at eachother again and Ashton looked pissed. "Okay guys, figure this out on your own in words instead of staring at eachother. I'm going to look there."

They waited untill I was gone before I could hear them talking to eachother. I walked over to the table with necklaces and bracelets on it. They were all so pretty.

"That's a very beautiful one that you're holding there, do you want to try it on?" A very old lady asked when I picked up one of the necklaces. It was a simple, thin necklace with a flower made out of metal on it.

"How much is it?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"For you it's 3€." She said with a sweet smile. I nodded before taking out my wallet to give the money to her "thank you, I'll give you a bag."

She took out a small bag and put the necklace inside of it before handing it back to me.

"Have a nice day" she said with a smile.

"Have a nice day too" I replied. I smiled at her before going back to the guys the bag safe in my purse. "Everything sorted out now?"

"Yea, no more staring at eachother." Luke said with a smile. I looked at Ashton who tried his best to smile aswell. Something was going on but at this moment I wasn't going to get them to talk.

"Good. Do you guys need anything or are you going to follow me around?" I asked

"I need a new phonecase so if we see someone selling them I want to stop there." Luke said with a smile when we started walking again.

"I think you'll find enough of them here." I said with a smile when we walked into the direction of a guy selling phone cases. Luke went inside to look for one while Ashton and I waited outside at the small pathway between the shops, enjoying the last bit of sun before it would get dark.

"We need to talk tonight. It's... important" he said slowly. "It's not about what you think it is, but this is important aswell."

"We still need to talk about the other thing aswell." I said with a small smile as I looked up at him. "It's not going to fix itself."

---------------------------------------------
A/N: what do you guys think of the story so far? Do you still like it or is it getting boring?