Lost love

Samiyah found out that Jelena and Will were lovers. It was a year long. At the time, Jelena was 18. Samiyah remembered Jelena going out a lot but not with whom. Turns out, it was Will. Will wasn't proud of himself, so he asked Jelena to keep him away from her family. He was always getting into multiple fights, getting fired from his multiple jobs, and sleeping on multiple friends' couches instead of enduring the turmoil at home. The only thing consistent and nice and his life at that time was Jelena. The woman that let him know love existed. The woman he knew he was supposed to be with.

Will asked Samiyah if she could take him to Jelena. So, there they were on Jelena's long driveway in front of her huge house. Ty came of course. Samiyah knew he wouldn't leave her alone with another man even if this man was engaged.

Samiyah looked over at Will in the driver's seat who was looking at the house. He laughed a little.

"She always did like fancy things," he said to himself mostly. They still sat in the car. Will looked down.

"Are you okay?" she asked him. "Just nervous. It's been 7 years."

"Do you want me to go up there first?" Samiyah asked. "No, I'm going." Will opened the car door and got out. So did Samiyah and Ty.

Samiyah and Ty followed behind Will who was breathing extremely hard.

"You don't think he's going to pass out do you?" Ty asked seriously. Samiyah shrugged.

When they got to the door Will paused. Samiyah and Ty both waited for him to ring the doorbell. He stepped back behind the both of them.

"Can you?" he asked. Samiyah rung the doorbell.

"Coming!" Jelena was heard from inside the house. Will closed his eyes. Then the door was opened. Jelena was dressed in a white, casual, floral dress.

"Samiyah, hi! What's going on?" She was obviously really excited to see her sister. Let's see how she reacts to this. Samiyah thought stepping into the house and Ty followed her. Will was left in full view. Jelena put her hand over her heart.

"Willy?" She stepped outside. She grabbed his face. "Willy!" she smiled brightly. He looked at her with a look that said: "I've been waiting for this forever." Jelena jumped into his arms and Will wrapped his arms around her. They fit perfectly together.

"Uh oh," Ty said. "What's wrong?"

"I think we just ruined not one, but two relationships."

Samiyah though about that and realized she didn't think about what this was going to do. Looking at Jelena still in his arms and how happy they looked. she realized they may have.

* * *

They all sat in Jelena's living room, but obviously, Jelena and Will were the only ones there. To them. 

Ty and Samiyah sat on one couch while Jelena and Will sat, too close, on the other. They could hear Jelena and Will talking about what they've been up to, funny stories, and laughing at what could only be assumed as inside jokes since they laughed at the weirdest things.

At one point, Jelena grabbed Will's hands and they looked into each other's eyes without saying a word. It was obvious they were both so happy to be together again. Then Will looked down at her hand.

"You're married," he said with grave disappointment in his voice. Jelena looked down at her ring with disgust and disappointment as well.

"Yeah, I am." There was a pause. Then Will nodded. "I'm getting married in September." Jelena looked at him as if she wanted to protest which made Samiyah and Ty hold their breaths. She didn't say anything, though. She just nodded.