I Do

10 months later

Ty stood on the right side of the alter nervous and eager to get the ceremony started. He was marrying his soulmate. June 23rd.

His best man was Will. It wasn't awkward for him or Jelena since Michael divorced Jelena when he actually fell in love with another woman. Of course Will was right there to swoop her up off of her feet. So, it was actually the second wedding he would see in the last 10 months.

Forget the whole you can't see your bride on the wedding day, Ty being Ty thought he'd amp it up a bit to make the day more anticipated and make it a whole week. He knew he would regret it the minute he decided that, but he had his father and Will to hold him down if he tried to go and see her. He definitely needed 24 hour surveillance.

Samiyah was in her dressing room letting Jelena tug her hair every which way. Jelena, being the maid of honor, wanted the wedding top notch. Her mother, Ty's mother, and Jelena on her back about the wedding over the last 10 months practically made her explode. She really didn't have any say in anything because she chose not to get into the cat fight. All she did was choose the colors, white and gold.

Ty made her so upset when he said they should stay apart for a week. That hadn't happened since they met. In a way, she was wondering what a week without Ty would be like. She was miserable. She had no one to talk to but Jelena and now that Jelena was married to Will, Jelena acted as if she didn't exist, unless it was about the wedding. In plus, she missed his touch and kisses. But of course, she would get plenty of that now.

She smiled at her other bridesmaids in their beautiful gold dresses. They were the women from Everyday Living, her friends. She also let Naomi be her bridesmaid since they were friends. Naomi had a lot of subscribers on YouTube for her cosplay and Samiyah had watched each and every video finding herself intrigued with Naomi's transformations. 

Just like Samiyah, Ty's groomsmen were his friends from Everyday Living. Benny was so excited to go to another wedding. He hadn't been to one in a while. He told them that his wife used to drag him to all of her friends and family's weddings and now he kind of misses that.

Benny nudged Ty. "You ready?" he asked.

"As I'll ever be. But I'm so nervous. I haven't seen her in a week. I wonder what she's thinking."

"I'm sure she's wondering what you must be thinking about. This brings back memories of my wedding." He shook his head smiling.

"It was the best day of my life. Second to that was meeting her."

Ty thought about the day he met Samiyah. Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress. Pretty brown eyes and a gorgeous smile. Yeah, it was fate. He couldn't wait to bring her home. To their home. They were going to move in together the day after the wedding in the condo Ty was renting. He had been searching for one since the night of his official proposal and saving money up. Now that he was making websites and apps, he was more than financially stable.

Thinking about Ty made Samiyah really nervous. She looked down at her dress. I hope he likes it, she thought hopefully to herself. She couldn't wait to go home with him. Ty told her about the condo, but she hadn't seen it because he wanted it to be a surprise. His things were already there and the furniture his mother and her mother picked out. She did and didn't mind that they decorated her home, but she more so didn't because she probably wasn't going to get to it anyway.

"Okay everyone! It's almost time," Jelena yelled obnoxiously. She blamed it on them being older, but she just wanted an excuse to be extra loud.

Samiyah took a deep breath. She was the last one in the room. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time. No makeup even though Jelena pleaded. She closed her eyes and prayed to God that the whole day would be perfect.