I'm Not Going Anywhere

As he got closer to her he saw her eyes close. He could feel himself closer to her than he ever felt before. No, this was not happening. She was not dying too.

It was almost like she was staring him in his eyes.

Then his eyes opened.

"Samiyah," he immediately called her.

Her eyes opened. Ty was looking at her. She felt like she was alive again.

"Ty," she whispered.

He smiled.

"You don't have to whisper."

She gave him the biggest smile back. She attacked him with kisses all over his face.

It was kind of painful, but he wouldn't tell her that. Besides, it made his heart feel good even if his body didn't.

He wanted to kiss her back, though. She definitely was gonna get attacked when he felt better.

She couldn't stop herself. She continuously kissed him until she heard-

"You're hurting my baby." Mrs. Pearson came toward them quickly. Samiyah turned toward her giving her space with her son.

"Oh, honey!" Mrs. Pearson's eyes swelled with tears. She grabbed him into a hug.

"Ahhh, mom!" Ty howled.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey!" She backed away quickly. Samiyah reached and touched his face gently.

"Are you okay, baby?" she asked softly.

God, you really didn't hold back on this blessing, Ty thought to himself.

"I'm good, baby. Just a little sore, but I'm okay." He gave her a smile. He couldn't wait to go home.

"Ty, thank goodness!" Aunt Sandra came toward him. Samiyah held up her hand.

"Please, be gentle," she said.

Aunt Sandra gave her a, "oh, excuse me." look. She GENTLY kissed Ty's cheek.

"Sorry about your car," he said apologetically. 

"I'm not upset. Luckily, the other driver wasn't hurt as bad. In plus, he confessed to coming to the stop sign after you."

Samiyah played with his hair as he talked to Mrs. Robinson and his parents. Her joy at that moment couldn't be taken. He was given to her by God.

She caught Ty staring at her. She smiled and stared back.

"You're so beautiful," he said. She felt his arm come around her.

"Seriously? I haven't actually left this room for like a week."

"I didn't say it was your looks," he joked.

"I would slap you, but I'm feeling a little compassionate right now."

He laughed out loud and she swooned. Oh, my goodness. She "fangirl-ed".

"I'm guessing I met your father already," he said.

"Oh yeah, it was interesting. I don't think he likes you," she said not able to contain her smile.

"Dang, and to think I died to get a belt for that man."

"What?" she asked confused.

"Nothing," he gave her a smirk.

He slowly moved his hand to the back of her neck and brought her face toward him.

"Ty, I don't want you to move too much. You're so sore-"

"Shh, be quiet." He kissed her.

"I love you, Samiyah," he said once they broke from their kiss.

"I love you, Ty."

* * *

Ty had many visitors. Benny came with Ricky. They made Ty laugh up a storm and he had to get restitched. That made Samiyah angry at which Benny suggested that he and Ricky leave.

Will came and talked to Ty about how he wasn't going to give up on Jelena. And Jelena just so happened to come while he was there.

"Look at me, my broken up body is bringing people together," Ty smirked.

"She's married, Ty!" Samiyah stamped her foot.

Samiyah's parents came by. Mrs. Pearson had brought him some greens and mac and cheese. 

"You're lucky we brought that. That was actually for me," Mr. Pearson joked.

Ty looked at King Kong. It was unfortunate Ty was hurt, but it kept Mr. Pearson at a distance.

"It's nice to officially meet you, Mr. Pearson," Ty said.

"You too, Ty."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Pearson. I've been dying for a good meal," he said.

Ty saw Samiyah give him a look.

"I'm sorry, too soon."