Epilogue

3 years later

Ty kissed the almond doll several times, sweetly and gently, on her cheeks. Harley Nelson. She replied, her eyes still closed, with a smile that showed her right cheek dimple. Ty just couldn't stop loving on his baby girl.

"Let my baby sleep, please," he heard Samiyah say from behind him.

"She's still sleeping. I'm not waking her. And she's my baby too," he said defensively.

Samiyah watched Ty kiss their little girl on her chunky cheeks. Only a month and a half and she stole their hearts.

It was like when he met Samiyah, he knew he instantly when he laid eyes on Harley he would love her deeply and forever. He was so glad it was with the woman he would love deeply and forever.

"Well, since she's sleep, why don't we have a little chit chat," Samiyah asked him pleading with her eyes. Even though he wasn't looking at her, she knew he could feel her plea when he smirked and showed his dimple.

He gently put Harley down in her crib and then turned to his wife and walked toward her. Samiyah got small quickly after giving birth, not that small though and Ty was liking the thickness.

For a month and a half, they had focused solely on their baby. It wasn't a bad thing but they only really saw each other when they were about to go to sleep and that ended shortly when somebody needed to be breastfed. And not Ty.

Ty was so obsessed and she was too, but she wanted to remember that they were married and they had to attend to that relationship too.

"What should we do?" Ty grabbed her and pulled her to him.

"I was thinking a movie, ice cream, pizza, maybe talking; I do have something to tell you." She said holding back what seemed to be a laugh.

Ty hoped it wasn't anything bad, but judging by the way she looked it was... hilarious?

"Well, let me order the pizza," he kissed her very gently on the lips.

"Done," she said. He looked at her surprised. "While you were in here giving smooches, I got us set up." She shrugged. He smiled at her and gave her another kiss.

"Alright."

He took her hand and pulled her into the living room. Sure enough, pizza, soda, and three movies to choose from were on their living room table.

"Pick one of those movies." She pointed.

Ty looked over them and smiled. The Notebook, Black Panther, and Coming to America.

"I choose you," he stated and leaned back on the couch putting his arms up on top. He watched her intently.

She nervously stood there under his gaze.

"Pokémon's not an option. "

He licked his lips and laughed. "You got something to tell me, I wanna know what it is."

"I was gonna wait 'til after the move."

"And you know we can't do that 'cause you know how I am. So, tell me."

She began to laugh and then shrugged.

"Ty this is hilarious," she said sitting next to him.

"Okay... what's up?"

Samiyah looked at him for a second trying to figure out what to say, or how to say what she was going to tell him. The only way to do this was just directly.

"I'm pregnant."

Ty blinked slowly and then rapidly.

"Excuse me, what?"

"I said I'm pregnant," she said matter of factly.

"That's not possible; we just had a baby," he laughed slightly. She had to be lying. She must've been trying to play him.

"Well Ty, think about this. When I got home from the hospital it didn't take you any time to start back doing the process that actually creates one of these things. So yes, it is possible. It's been a month and a half."

Ty still looked at her in disbelief.

"There have been other cases like this." She was serious. She wasn' t joking. If she was, she would've given in by now.

"So, our babies will be ten months apart?" he looked at her.

"Yes."

"But wait a minute. Don't you have to recover after pregnancy? You haven't recovered."

"That's your fault."

Ty's mouth dropped open and he was gonna protest, but it was his fault. Hers too, but more so his. He stood up dropping to his knees. He took her hand in his and kissed it.

"I am so sorry. This is great but at the same time, it's pretty bad. Babies can be born prematurely in this situation. And you, your bodies all tired and-"

"I'm kidding."

"I mean if I was more careful- wait what?" He hopped back up as Samiyah bent over in laughter.

"Samiyah-" he couldn't even finish his sentence. He crossed his arms. She was so lucky he loved her so much.

She could barely breathe from laughing so hard.

"I'm going back to Harley's room. At least she takes me seriously," he stated, walking off.

Samiyah grabbed his hand still laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Oh, my goodness. You look like that gif of that guy blinking his eyes. Oh my gosh!"

Ty pulled his hand away and continued walking. She crawled after him not being able to get up from laughing too hard.

"I love you, Ty! Come back!" She stopped crawling and just crunched over silently laughing on the floor.

Ty looked back at her not able to contain his smile.

"Yeah, I love you too," he said rolling his eyes playfully.

Even though he was made fun of, in the end, he was happy to see her so joyous.

When he checked in on Harley, she was still sleeping, but she cooed and smiled at something in her dream.

"I bet she's making fun of me in there too."

He shook his head.

"My girls."

***

This is the true end. I love you guys. I am so glad you read and I hope you liked it so much!

By the way, this is the gif she's talking about. It makes me laugh.