Names

August 14, 2017

  Ok, so I have nicknames for a lot of people in band and I'll list them to refresh you on who they are and what they play.

Rey: @reyjedi16 (me) trumpet player. "Band prodigy". Female. Short and blonde. Friends with Fluffeh, Spunky, K2So, CS, and others.

  Fluffeh:  FluffehDaCat My best friend. Female. Plays trombone and will most likely be section leader. Friends to Rey, Spunky, and others.

Phasma: @captainphasma900 My best friend. Female. Plays clarinet at a different school.

Spunky: Spunkyhorse14 Also my friend. Female. Former clarinet player. Friends to Rey (me), Fluffeh and others.

  K2So: Trombone player. My friend too. Male. Loves Star Wars. (Obviously). Friends to Spunky, Russ, and others.

CS: Trumpet player. Male. Another good friend.

  Russ: Tuba player. Male. Left handed/ambidextrous. My age and grade. Gemini. Likes Twenty One Pilots. Funny. Friends to Me, Spunky, K2So, and others.

  Hunther: Hunther1571 French horn player. Male. Likes twenty one pilots. fun to talk to.

  Mom: My section leader. Male. Trumpet player. Friends with Jimmy, Jaws, and The Princess

  The Princess: Trombone player with an awesome fro. Male. He just moved 😭. Friends with Jimmy, Jaws, and Mom.

Jimmy: baritone player. Male. Always asks me for gum. Friends with The Princess, Mom, and Jaws.

Jaws: Tuba/Sousaphone player. Male. Funny and friendly. Friends with The Princess, Mom, and Jimmy.

The Kidnapper: okay, there's a story behind the name. (See Kidnapper chapter of my first band book). Male. Former band president. Transferred schools. Trombone player.

  The Accomplice: Percussion player. Male. Looks like the Kidnapper, so obviously he's helping him. Boyfriend to Sam.

  Sam: Alto Sax player. Female. Girlfriend to The Accomplice. Loves Twenty One Pilots and other stuff.

Mayo: Alto Sax and Oboe player. Male. Scorpio. His birthday is two days before mine. We argue like siblings.

  Cam: French horn player. Male. Asks me for gum.

  Jazz: another trumpet player. Female. Probably second chair. Calls herself the Tickle Samurai. Has Wattpad account (shhhhh...don't tell her about this book).

  Gerald: trumpet player. Male. Lives off of Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew

  Gio: Trumpet player that made it through beginner band with me. Male Cool to talk to. Sagittarius.

  Niko: clarinet player. Male. Gio's brother. Sometimes creeps me out. Also has Wattpad account.

  So yeah, this is it for now. I'll keep updating the more people I talk about. See ya!