I'm Becoming Really Obsessed

February 4, 2018

Solo and ensemble is less than a month from now!
So, some of us were in band hall during sixth period SLT on Tuesday (it's basically like a study hall) when we had a lockdown drill. Mr Davis was like,"Ah, a lockdown, so we can pretend we're totally not at school on a school day. Makes perfect sense." He locked the doors and turned off the lights, the only source of natural light coming from his office window—the only window in band hall. Some of us were talking about what we would do in an actual lockdown and Mom and Jaws were taking about blocking the door with the vending machine and throwing tubas at the person. Mr. Davis was saying that band hall was the safest place for lockdowns and zombie apocalypses. XD.
We saw the Princess that morning! He was with his sister. He's not moving back, though :(
At least I got to say hi to him one last time, since he's a senior.
We had a basketball game on Tuesday, but not much happened. I think our senior girls are going to tournaments, though. Russ tried to show me how to ride a skateboard, and I didn't break anything!
So at the game, K2SO was asking me what my favorite twenty one pilots song was and I just replied,"Yes." (Yes meaning I like all of them* *=except for stressed out and heathens). Then, he asks,"Which song is that!?" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
He also started horribly singing We Don't Believe What's On TV and I was like,"Boi, there are at least seven clique members here that will attack you!" He also started singing tear in my heart wrong and even called it Crack in my Heart.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
My trumpet sister was trying to get to her instrument locker the other day, but Colby Jack was blocking her way. She was like,"Geez, Pangea split up faster than you!" Then, they continued arguing until Colby Jack got the last word by saying,"MCR split up faster than you." She legit kicked him. I was like,"That's triggering."
Poor Mr. Davis possibly sprained or even fractured his wrist! He tripped over his dog and tried catching his fall while trying not to squish his canine companion. He ended up putting all of his weight on his right hand. He came to school with a brace. I know his pain, being that I have broke the same arm twice before.
We had sectionals on Thursday and a brass sectional in the main part of band hall yesterday. We got to play the beginning of Pirates of the Caribbean! Yay!

As you guys may know, I'm becoming really obsessed with Twenty Øne Piløts (I even have a Fanfiction out of any of you are interested) Spunkyhorse14 was scrolling through my Pinterest boards when she came across how recently active I was on my twenty one pilots board, lol. 21 hours for twenty one pilots!

   My Pinterest is Abigail Swansin if you want to follow me by the way (that's not my real name)

   My Pinterest is Abigail Swansin if you want to follow me by the way (that's not my real name). 😁

Also, I was in math this past week and I meant to say something was stretched out to my math teacher but I ended up saying "stressed—stretched out" and Hunther1571 just turned and looked at me like,"I know what you did."
Speaking of Pinterest, I was looking around on there when I came across a picture of Tyler Joseph (singer of twenty one pilots) at a waterfall. I took a closer look at it, and I thought that the waterfall had looked awfully familiar.
I know I didn't really advertise this in this book, but back in December, I went to Hawaii to the island of Oahu because my sister was graduating from college over there. While we were there, we went to various locations (including to the beach where they filmed catching fire). Well, one day we hiked to a waterfall in Honolulu.
Now, looking at the picture of Tyler at the waterfall, I got out my picture flash-drive and pulled up the pictures that I had of the waterfall that we visited.
And

It was

The

Same

Waterfall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was having a fangirl attack about it when I got home from school because I looked up the picture again to make sure it wasn't photoshopped and I found the picture in a post that Jenna made and it had a tag that said Honolulu Hawaii!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! I was telling my mom and fangirl squealing about it and my dad, who was in a different room, was like,"What's all that squealing about?"
"Nothing!" I yelled.
"Oh, it's something!" I later heard my mom telling him what I was squealing about and I was trying not to laugh.

The waterfall we visited:

The waterfall Tyler visited: (post included)

Finding that literally made my day.

I was in the school library on Friday and I had March to the Sea by Twenty Øne Piløts pulled up on my chromebook. I had turned my back to do something when a boy unplugged my earbuds and turned the volume all the way up. Then, he said I listened to weird music as I snatched the computer away from him and muted the volume. I was so mad. I felt really emo, lol.
   So I lit a match yesterday to light a candle and the I actually burned my thumbnail because it was close to the flame.

The lens wouldn't focus on my thumb, lol. The orange-y part was the part that got burned.  
Anyways, I guess that's all. Our last basketball game is Tuesday.

Bye!