Force Choke

September 6, 2017

So, since the football game is two days away and we've only marched on the practice field for two days, we're not gonna march on Friday. However, I think we will play in the stands. We're gonna stand on the track and play our school songs off of flip folders at the beginning of the game, along with the National Anthem.

Last Friday, we marched on the practice field. Mr. Davis has a head set with a microphone like those NFL coaches wear. He has a speaker that he takes out with him, too, so he won't go hoarse from yelling. Well, when everyone was starting to come out there, he put his microphone up to his mouth and started breathing Darth Vader style, XD.

In Rosanna, the lower brass section has to play an eighth note phrase that sounds like you're saying,"Banana" when you play it. So, in the middle of the song today, a percussionist yells,"Banana!" when everyone was playing. CS and I just lost it and we couldn't play for the rest of the song.

Drum Major tryouts were yesterday. Mom and a flute player tried out. The flute player got the part.

Yesterday, when Fluffeh and I were walking to band hall, The Accomplice saw me and was like,"Hey!" Then, he stopped me and offered me first a ding-dong, then a twinkie. I was like,"Uh...no." Fluffeh was like,"Looks like you got a drug dealer." XD

Speaking of the Kidnapper and the Accomplice, CS said that he saw the Kidnapper at a restaurant the other day. Yikes.

So, over the weekend, CS sent me a picture of me that Jazz had taken and titled with him and I's ship name. I was like "I'm killing her!"

Then, he was like,"Why?"

"Do you by chance know what shipping is??" I asked.

"Yes." Well, crap.

"What!? How!?"

"It's a harsh world." XD

"Well, all of my friends are shipping us, ugh," I said.

"I know...

....I do too."

  So...yeah.

  So, CS sat lunch at my table earlier and sat beside me. Well, I was taking a sip of water right when Russ or K2SO said something funny. I started to swallow and knew that I'd choke from laughing if I didn't keep it together. Well, that's exactly what happened. I started coughing, my face turning red and tears streaming from my eyes. I felt like I was gonna die. My whole table just stopped and looked at me and someone was like,"I think she's choking." Naw!
  Well, today in our breathing exercises, Mr. Davis said if by the end it felt like someone was holding your head underwater, then you were doing it right. Well, I guess I was doing it right then, because that's what it felt like.
  Well, CS reached over and hit me on the back a couple of times—which helped a lot. I finally managed to gasp for breath and talk in a weak voice.
  I was like,"Thanks for like, not letting me die!"
  CS was like,"I was afraid to hit you too hard because I don't wanna break you."
  "You're not gonna break me!"
  "Hey, you're a tiny person. I don't wanna be too hard on ya." XD

  So.. That's how my lovely day went.