Vote for Pedro

August 18, 2017

  So, in band today, we did class position elections. The choices were:
  President
  Secretary
  Librarian
  Equipment Manager

Well, most people were joking about Jaws being president, so I think that's who got voted. To run, you had to be nominated or nominated by someone else. Mom was like,"Vote for Pedro," and we all started laughing.
  Well, CS had raised his hand to nominate himself already. Well, he got this look on his face a ways into president nomination and then raised his hand again.
  When Mr. Davis called on him, he was like,"I know they're a little young," and that's when I picked up ,"but I vote for her." Then, he points at me.
  I'm shaking head and going,"Nonnononono I'm too young. I decline!"

  Well, when we got down to librarian, K2SO raised his hand and glanced at me, smirking. Let's say he can't keep a secret from anyone. Mr.
Davis called on him, and he was like,"I nominate Rey."
  I rolled my eyes and gave up. Librarian I can live with. "I accept," I say. Mayo also raised his hand and got nominated and he stood up and I was like,"Sit down, Mayo!"

  Well, I voted Jaws for President
Beck (tuba player) for secretary
  I think The Accomplice or someone else for Librarian
  And Mom for equipment manager.

I think all of my section (5 of us if you don't count me) voted for me. So, yeah. I'll let you know how voting results go.

  At lunch K2 was joking that Jaws would build a wall if he was president and make the Spanish club pay for it. Best joke of the year from him right there. I have a weird sense of humor XD.

  Bye.