Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2017

I know, I haven't updated in a while, but I've been on break and vacation. My Christmas vacation was literally the longest that I've gone not playing my trumpet (I didn't take it with me). 5 days. I had to get my lips back in shape for playing when I got home. I think I was coming down with some kind of sinus infection because when I first played it after I got home, i blew a high note, and the air hitting the back of my throat felt like I was being rubbed with sandpaper. I'm better now.

  So I'm heading to my aunt and uncle's house right now for Christmas dinner and we passed my school. You can see the band hall from the road and it looks like someone left some kind of white box at the doors. Mysterious...

  I hope you guys are enjoying your holidays so far. My aunt (she's actually my cousin but I call her my aunt) got me a cd that I've been wanting for a while for Christmas. I was looking for it on amazon on Black Friday and just left the page open to it and I guess she saw it and bought it for me! That makes me happy.

This is the cd

You guys need to listen to this artist if you haven't

You guys need to listen to this artist if you haven't. He is good.

....but not as good as twenty one pilots 😁

Speaking of them...

You know you're too obsessed with your fandoms when your sister complains and has to unfollow one of your Pinterest boards, lol.

 She sounded a little annoyed at me, lol

She sounded a little annoyed at me, lol. At least I corrected her 😂

It only had +686 pins....

Happy holidays, y'all.