On a Level of 1 to Tyler Joseph, How Stressed Out Are You?

November 26, 2017
THERE ARE SIX DAYS UNTIL ALL REGION 😬.
Last night, captainphasma900 and I were talking about how stressed out we were about it (even though we really shouldn't be lol), and our conversation turned into this:

Yeah XD. I spent the night at my cousins' house on Thursday night and we stayed up until midnight playing just dance, singing horrible karaoke (with some TØP songs mixed in), and watching try not to laugh/cry/sing videos. I danced to September I don't know how many times. At one point I put it on an emo version of try not to sing and the second song on there was car radio and I started moaning and putting my head in my hands because I wanted to sing so bad. We also watched a challenge where the first song was Never Gonna Give You Up and I immediately started singing and I was like NOPE IM OUT #rickrolled.
My cousins and I went out to their woods on Friday to a fort that they had built and we had to wear orange due to hunting season. Well, I had to wear an orange ski mask (you have to wear a vest and a hat to be legal) and I was getting soooo hot in it. The whole time out there, I was thinking: how did Tyler and Josh not die in these things on stage???? XD.
The day before I walked on their treadmill while playing trumpet and I got it on video. It was glorious.
Yesterday, I went to the Black Friday sales at Rue 21 and got this shirt!!!:

And Mr. Davis said that I didn't have a dark soul...XD
Well, I guess I'll update as the week progresses. Bye.