"The Dark's Not Taking Prisoners Tonight."

October 26, 2017

So in band rehearsal today, Mr. Davis had an epic nerd moment on the practice field. I looked up and he had put two drumsticks together and was making lightsaber noises XD

Ok, so I vowed to myself that I would ask Mr. Davis about taking a friend with me to All-Region during an extra band rehearsal today. A few minutes before the bell rang, I saw him walk into his office. I decided that it was the perfect moment to talk to him.
  So I asked if I could talk to him and he said yeah and so I asked about taking a friend with me for All Region and then I told him it was because I get panic attacks and I'm able to handle them better having a friend there than not having a friend. I told him it was for a reassurance kind of thing.
  He asked who I had in mind to bring and I said that I'd want either CS or Fluffeh, but I hadn't decided yet.
  When I was standing there I felt like I was having a panic attack talking about panic attacks lol. I was sweating and my heart was racing and I had felt sick up until the point of asking him and I was clenching my fists the whole time, which caused half moon marks to me made on my palms from my nails.
  Mr. Davis said that he knows I could make it and that I should just trust myself and that he might let me take someone but he's still thinking on it. Well, it wasn't a no :D
  So yeah, that's all. We might be playing at a pep rally tomorrow. Fun.

Okay, bye!

Rey