Worn-Out Lips

September 29, 2017

   Oh my gosh, today is going to be so busy. So I'm in second period right now, but at 9:30 we're having a pep rally that we have to play at for homecoming. Then, we have to play in the homecoming parade at 4:30. We're gonna have to march like a mile down the road. In like eighty degree weather. In full uniform! Oh well, I'm excited. We were practicing parade march yesterday and a teacher opened her window and yelled at us, saying that we were doing great. We also had to move out of the way of a dump truck that was behind us when were we playing on the school road. At one point, we were playing The Box from memory and I was the only one that I'm aware of who came in in the right place. I thought I was wrong, but everyone else came in. Our names on our drillsheets are like a letter and a number. Like I'm T5. Well, Mayo is A1. Let that sink in... 

  So after the parade, we're gonna have to stay in uniform, get something to eat, and play at the homecoming ceremony. Then, after that, we're gonna have to play stand tunes and  half time. Everyone's lips are going to be so exhausted. 

  The crowd for Homecoming is the largest of the season, and it's only gonna be my third game, so I'm probably gonna get nervous around all of those people. We'll see how everything plays out. 

  Shoutout to @captainphasma900 ! it was her birthday yesterday!

  Anyways, I'll tell you guys how the game and everything goes.l