Dreadlocks

August 27, 2017

So, we were assigned to memorize measures 0-35 of Rosanna over the weekend, as well as our school fight song. I've got Rosanna down, but the fight song not so much. The stupid first and third valve D messes me up because we have to play it as an eighth note and there's no alternate combination for it, so it's really awkward. Oh well, I'll get it down.

So, I was texting CS earlier and got an idea when I was French braiding my hair. The way that CS styles his hair is like it's parted to the side, swept over, and gelled, if you know what I mean.
It's pretty much this minus the red hair and facial hair 😂

So, his hair is kind of long from that style, so I was joking with him and told him that I could probably do itty bitty braids in it

So, his hair is kind of long from that style, so I was joking with him and told him that I could probably do itty bitty braids in it. He was like,"Go for it!" And he volunteered to not style his hair tomorrow for me to do it and then he's gonna do my hair (after I show him how to braid). And I know how aggravated guys can get when their hair gets messed up. He's gonna try to wear the braids in his hair the whole day. We're gonna post some selfies of our hair to Instagram and Snapchat later, 😂😂😂😂. Too bad I can't do dreadlocks.

So, yeah, that's how my weekend went.