Don't Stop Believin Cuz Da Qween Knows Da Way

January 25, 2018

    Don't ask me about the chapter title because I don't even know.

    So we got to play our Shorty pack today, which included Dynamite, Don't Stop Believing,  and 25 Or 6 to 4. We only played through Dynamite.
   When we got our music, Mom scared me by handing me first because there's high G's in almost every song and that's a big deal for me since I've only been playing a year and a half. But...we played Dynamite and I hit the Gs almost perfectly! I'm happy!
    So, Jazz told me that she, Gerald, and Colby Jack showed Mr. Davis the you know da way meme 🤦🏼‍♀️.
   The office called over the intercom in the middle of a song, but we didn't hear, so they were probably just sitting there listening to our music like they were on hold, lol. The song honestly sounded like one you would play when putting them on hold XD. We had the office call one time and after we finished the song, and they were like,"That was great!" Anyways, back to what happened.
   So the office called to tell Jazz that she was being checked out. Gerald told Mr. Davis that she had been sitting there the whole song waiting.
   Then, I kid you not, Mr. Davis was like,"She knew da way." The whole band died while our section starting doing the weird clicking thing and calling,"Queen! Queen! Queen!" It was great.
  What's even more funny is Mr. Davis will actually respond if you call him Queen. I walked into his office during SLT and was like,"Queen!" And he said,"Yes?" It's great how he tries to connect with the teenagers lol.
   All Region clinics are tomorrow and my lips are going to be D-E-A-D. We're not leaving until third period, so I still have to take my math test tomorrow morning 😫. Oh well, I'll live.
   I'll tell you guys how it goes. Bye!