Band Dreams

August 17, 2017

  Not much happened in band today that was noteworthy. There was about two things that happened.

  #1 

 I walk into band hall with Niko, and some of the lights were still off. So i'm like,"It's dark in here. Just like my soul!"

 Then Mr. Davis was like,"You don't have a dark soul." He knows me so well.

  #2 

  At one point in rehearsal, Mr. Davis was like,"I know that I'm weird. ....But I love it!" This is my kind of guy :p

  Ok, so now onto the dreams. On Tuesday night, I was laying in my bed on the verge of sleep when I suddenly hear a crash. I was like," I'm too tired to check it tonight; I'll look in the morning." I fall asleep and dream that the crash was from my 5C mouthpiece (from Stewart) falling into the air vent. I wake up around 3:27 am and lay in bed some more. Suddenly, there's another crash--right next to my head! You see, I hung up the canvas art (shown in my previous book) above my bed with tacky tape. I reached up and grabbed one of the art pieces, set it next to my bed, and went back to sleep. At least it wasn't the giant framed glass picture that fell. It hangs right above my head! I woke up at six and figured out that the first crash was from another picture. So, yeah.

 Bye.