Fair Maiden

October 9, 2017

  So we had a sub today because Mr. Davis was out sick and we were actually required to get together with our sections and play our instruments. Surprise, surprise.
  Well, at one point Jazz had to borrow my valve oil and so I gave her some and then put it back in my case. Well, Gio needed some a few minutes later. So, I went back to my trumpet case to get it...except it was gone. I was mad because I knew that someone had taken it because I distinctly remembered putting it back in my case.
  I told CS and he lent some valve oil to Gio. Well, I checked my case a few minutes later and there was my oil! Fluffeh and I think a baritone player used it because she said that he needed some. Oh well, we got it straightened out.

  So I was sitting on a wood part of the wall outside of the cafeteria at lunch brushing my hair because it was matted (my hair is pretty long and thick). Well, Mom and Jaws walk out of the cafeteria and Mom was like,"You look like a fair maiden sitting on a wall or a tower brushing her hair." I started laughing and told him that my cousins think I look like Rapunzel from Tangled because I used to have waist-length hair. Jaws was like,"Same." Then their friend walked out of the cafeteria and was like,"Same." And she had no clue what we were talking about XD.

  Also, we were riding home on the bus and a kid we know holds up something and was like,"Does this go to an instrument?" Turns out, it was the third slide ring that goes on a trumpet. He gave to me and I'm gonna ask around to some brass players tomorrow if they lost one. Jazz rides my bus, so she's a possibility.

  Our science teacher is amazing. We're going into a sound and light/vision unit and she's letting Hunther1571 and I bring and play our instruments tomorrow for examples of vibrations! I'm excited! 😁

Anyways, I guess that's it.

Bye.