Queen!

January 24, 2018

        The game last night was pretty good. Russ, k2so, Fluffeh, and I all stayed after school yesterday. After going to Dollar General, we came back and literally sat on the ground in the parking lot and ate our food (Mr. Davis won't let us eat in band hall because the floor is carpeted). Well, Russ shook up K2's Pepsi and it sprayed a line on the asphalt. So, Russ said that Fluffeh was in Mexico and him and I were in America. XD. K2 was in Mexico for a little bit until he said (being the twenty one pilots genius that he is Note the sarcasm)  that he didn't know who Tyler Joseph was. Russ and I forced him to leave us and go inside. Then, Fluffeh said that she's never seen Star Wars and Russ and I both walked away, XD. (He later came back for his spicy Doritos and coke, lol).

    So you know the "You know da way?" Meme that's been going around lately? Well, it's spreading like wildfire through band and our whole section has been starting to call Mr. Davis da queen. We even told him and Colby Jack and Jazz actually explained the meme to him and was planning to have him watch it.
   Mr. Davis sat with our section and played some of the songs with us trumpets because CS and my trumpet sister weren't there.
   We started sectionals for solo and ensemble yesterday. CS, Mom, and another trumpet sister weren't there, so it was just Jazz, Colby Jack, Gerald, Gio, and me in the Lair (uniform storage room). I basically had to lead everyone because I had played over Spring from the four seasons the day before.
   So, I got to run to the office yesterday to pick up some sheet music that Mr. Davis got in! We got a scare tactics pack that includes the Jaws theme and the Imperial March! We also got a shorty pack that has Dynamite, Don't Stop Believing, and  a shortened version of 25 or 6 to 4.
   Today, we got sheet music for Pirates of the Caribbean! I'm so excited to play it! I was working on it in SLT.

   My All Region concert is on Saturday and my clinics are on Friday.

   Well, I guess I'll write again then. Bye!