Dentist Appointment+Band+Eclipse= Sliced Tumb

August 21, 2017

My dentist appointment went well. There was a misunderstanding, so instead of filling the bottom, the cavities were on the top opposite side. So, half my face wasn't numb due to the nerve structure.
Well, I got out around 9:45, and I got Wendy's for my "lunch". The only reason that I wanted to go to school was because of band. So, my mom took me back to school. My mouth is wasn't numb anymore by the time I got there :D. I was twenty minutes late, but oh well. I came in right when Mr. Davis was saying he needed to hear more of the trumpets. Go figure. I was like,"I got you guys!"
They were going over the school song when I got in there. Mom even let me play first and I was actually pretty loud.
Well, they announced the election results when I was gone.
President: Jaws
Secretary: A clarinet player
Librarian: Mayo 😒 (jk)
  Equipment Manager: Mom

  I still have four more years...

   So, as pretty much everyone knows, there was a solar eclipse. It had 90% coverage in our area. Since it wasn't full coverage, the school wouldn't let us watch it without glasses or certified welding lens. So, they were going to keep us from looking up outside and there were live streams going in the classrooms. 
  Well, a lot of the students got checked out during and after lunch to watch it. So, out seventh period class had only four out of the normal 11 people. Well, to our luck, our English teacher had bought some eclipse glasses let us take turns looking at the sun outside of the cafeteria. It was so cool! When it was getting a lot of coverage, it looked like a cloud had passed halfway over the sun—but it was clear outside! The temperature dropped a few degrees, too. What was really weird was if you stuck your arm out from the shade of the cafeteria overhang, you couldn't feel the heat from the sun. There was no temperature change. It was freaky. We also got to see the end of the eclipse in 9th period science. Also, Fluffeh got to see it with me, too! :D

  So...I was helping my mom with dinner by slicing some squash, zucchini, and bell peppers. Well, I was on the last bell pepper, the knife slipped and cut my right thumb. It cut through like 3 layers of skin! It was still bleeding after 30 plus minutes of applying pressure.
  Well, when I tried texting fluffeh, it bled again and the blood smeared on the phone screen. You probably don't wanna see pictures.
  Anyways, I have a band aid on it now, and so I've been typing most of this by laying the phone on a book in my lap and using my forefingers. A very clumsy process.

  Anyways, the other day on the bus I borrowed fluffeh's phone and she put it on selfie mode so I could check to see if anything was on my face or something.  Well, she accidentally took a picture and found it today and it's kind of terrifying but hilarious.

  So....do you want a partial face reveal of me?

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

*boom*

L'Oréal !  Yeah

L'Oréal !
  Yeah...I can look pretty boyish sometimes depending on the picture. Not wearing makeup adds to the look, but hey, I'm tomboy anyway.

Scary, right?