Sick as Frick

January 12, 2018

     First of all, if you got the chapter name reference, I love you. If you didn't, I still love you. All of you are amazing people. 

    Okay, so I know I was going to report about Tuesday's basketball game, but I was too lazy to and nothing really happened that was noteworthy except:

   I rode in with Fluffeh and we got stuck behind a tractor on the road (which is typical in the South, y'all). Well, we were about three minutes late and were getting worried because earlier that day, Mr. Davis said that he would deduct a lot of points for being late. When we ran up to the band hall doors, Jazz was like,"Watch your step." We went inside to see Mr. Davis bent over cleaning up a pile of vomit on the band hall carpet. Poor Cam had gotten sick and had to go home. He didn't count us late, though. That was about the most interesting thing that happened.

   We had a pep rally for homecoming today. I went off by myself in band hall from sensory overload afterward. Ugh. Iĺl probably be aggravated after school (the apostrophe button on this chromebook isnt working for some reason). 

   Well, I guess Iĺl report about the game tonight. We had ice last night, but school wasnt cancelled. The only reason I wanted to come was to play at the pep rally, lol. 

  Goodbye, for now.