Interviews

May 1, 2018

    So I think the dream I had about my ukulele was sort of an omen....

   ....it got hit by a soccer ball when I was walking to band hall during lunch today 🙁   Luckily, it hit the curved part of the body, not the strings, so he's not hurt. The boy that kicked the ball apologized to me later.
   I didn't feel very good in lunch and SLT because the interviews were during SLT. And...I was the first person to be interviewed 😐
   Well, since Mr. Davis knows that I get anxiety about interview or assessment situations, he noticed my tension and advised me to take a deep breath and relax. He joked that I was the guinea pig since I was going first.
   I think I did pretty good. He asked me questions about what I would do in certain situations and various things like that and how I could improve the library. The only thing was when I was answering questions, I made it sound like I already got the job, so I kept adding,"That is, if I were librarian" to the end of my sentences lol. The interview was probably about 3-5 minutes. I walked out of his office and laid on the band hall floor the rest of class to calm down my nerves, lol. Two boys applied for librarian, also. One of the boys that applied for librarian after me was like,"I wish you luck, but I hope I win." I laughed and said that if I won, I'd still let him help me.
  So, yeah, I don't think I did too bad at interviews. We won't know our results until probably next week. Graduation is this Sunday. We practiced our music in the Arena today.
    Until then,

      Rey

  P.S. jasminebennett890 for section leader!