I found my kind!

November 15, 2017

  Okay, so more Twenty One Pilots stuff happened after the previous chapter that I couldn't resist posting 😂.
  So in band we were in the instrument room and I was telling one of my trumpet sisters that I though that CS had a migraine—and I purposely said migraine. Then she said something in response and I just kind of said to myself,"And my pain will range from up, down, and sideways." Well, she heard me and was like,"I'm so proud of you." She then hugged me like a mom and told one of her other Clique friends what I said XD.

  Then, Fluffeh and I were at church tonight and she was on twitter and I was like,"Look up Tyler and Josh!" Well, she looked up Josh and I was like,"Oh my gosh, Josh!" Well, there was a girl that I kind of know who moved here recently that was sitting near us. She looked up at us and was like,"Who are you talking about?"
  I kind of shrugged it off and was like,"Oh, just someone from a band we like..."
  "Twenty One Pilots?"
  "Yes..."
  "OMIGOSH I LOVE THAT BAND!!!" We both totally lost it and we hugged each other and started fangirling really hard and talking about their songs and she called to her sister and was like,"Rey likes Twenty One Pilots!" And she was like,"Omigosh!" And then we hugged XD. I'm so glad that I found someone else at my church who likes that band.
  Well, yeah, I've had fun.