Wow I Forgot to Name This Chapter Before Publishing it

February 9, 2018

I know, I need to talk about the game. We had band rehearsal standing up on Tuesday because the band hall was being used as a place to eat for bus drivers for regional tournaments. We had tables in it and everything. The pep rally promoting the seniors was pretty good. Jaws, Mom, The Accomplice, our drum major, and few others had to come down to the court and be announced by Mr. Davis.
Due to weather, the game started at 4:30 instead of 5:00, which is really early. At least that meant that the games ended at least by seven. The Sr. Girls game was neck and neck the whole time in points. In the final twenty seconds, the other team was ahead with the score of 72 to 73. Well, during the last ten seconds, one of our girls made the shot and put us at 74 to 73. The arena exploded in cheers. It was amazing. No matter how many time outs they had, we couldn't be beat.
So, I was sitting next to Mom in front of the percussion section when he turns around and goes,"Don't do that to her!" I turn around and see a percussionist trying to flick me with a Banger/Thunderstick.
He was like,"Do you trust me?"
"No."
"Ouch. Feelings."
"What feelings?" I said. I was so mean lol.
Well, he kept trying to flick me, but I caught him every time before he did it. Finally, Mom turned around and yelled,"LEAVE HER ALONE, OKAY!?"
I was like,"That one jealous boyfriend." XD
Two of the boy's parents weren't there to walk out on the court with them at senior night, so our girl tuba player walked them both out, which was sweet. The band cheered loud and proud for everyone.
So Fluffeh, Mom, and I were in the kitchen/library in band hall during sixth period SLT on Wednesday afternoon when a frustrated Mr. Davis walks in with a French Horn. He asked Mom if he could get a cleaning snake down from the shelf for him since Mr. Davis had a brace on his hand from the tripping over dog incident.
Apparently, some beginner band students thought it'd be funny to drop their buddy's French Horn mouthpiece into the French Horn bell. Mom and I followed Mr. Davis into his office to try to help. I told him he needed to give the French Horn some laxatives XD. Mr. Davis ended up getting it out during the next period.
Each section had to present our sectional songs yesterday for the band. We did practice sectionals for solo and ensemble. I also realized that the trumpet section is the biggest section in our band with a whopping eight members. I think tubas or clarinets come in second.
So K2SO has been bothering me lately with twenty one pilots. He is such a fake fan that when he pretends to like them, it feels like he's stabbing me in the gut repeatedly. Anyways, yesterday he wouldn't stop singing house of gold in the cafeteria. So, I yelled,"It's my band! Git yur own band!" (Also a twenty one pilots reference.....that he didn't get being the fake fan he is!) ugh. I need help trying to stop him from being a fake fan. I want to explain to him that he's hurting me and that he doesn't understand their music, but I'd sound too emo. He just needs to not listen to them anymore and I'd be happy. I mean, moving schools would solve the problem....
Anyways, we played through Pirates of the Caribbean and Air for Band in band today for our spring concert that's coming up. I guess that's about it. Goodbye.