Rock Wars: Attack of the Fredrick

August 31, 2017

  So, my math teacher picked me up on the bus again yesterday. This time he was like,"Hello, Sunshine!" He's pretty great.
  So, I have this color changing nail polish that changes from pink to orange. Well, I told CS about it. So in band yesterday he ran up to me and was like,"Give me your hand!"
  And I was like,"What????" And so he grabs my hand and covers my thumbnail with his thumb.
  Then, he was like,"Is it changing colors yet??" And I was like,"I don't know!" I think he just wanted an excuse to hold my hand. XD
  I also ate lunch with him yesterday and ate with fluffeh today instead of eating with my regular friends. You see, K2SO is pretty much trying to ruin my life by spreading false rumors saying that CS and I are dating—which we're not!
  Well, if my cousins find out, they're gonna bully me the rest of the school year. I think the reason K2 is giving me so much misery is because he's jealous. He's teased me about CS constantly but has crossed the line a long time ago. At one point, I got dangerously quiet and CS, Fluffeh, and him, who were all walking to the cafeteria with me, seemed to tense and hold their breath. So, I finally snapped and switched lunch tables. I'm tired of K2's crap! I've been giving him the cold shoulder and the silent treatment for two days now! He went and apologized to me in band today but I'm still not sitting with him tomorrow.

  Anyways, sorry for the rant. I'll move on. So, fluffeh and I were in band hall this morning and Mom came in. It was raining this morning and I had my hair down. Well, Mom, who is curly haired, was like,"Wow, Rey, the one day that you straighten your hair is the day it rains."
  And I was like,"I didn't straighten it! It's naturally this straight!"
  "Oh my gosh, wow," he said.

  So, since we had rain, we didn't march today as we had planned. We went over some of our songs inside instead.
Well, my mom picked me up in the front parking lot instead of having me ride the bus home after school today. I caught CS, who has the last class next to mine, and we walked to the parking lot together. He ended up meeting my mom and to be honest, he was terrified. 😅. My mom said she could see the fear on his face. And he doesn't get scared easily.
Well, she asked if the band director was still there and I said he should be, so she drives to the band hall and gets me to bring Mr. Davis outside. Well, she was like,"Do you wanna get that rock out of the practice field!?" And then she legit pulls a pitchfork out of the back of our van. Yes, my mom is weird like that. So, Mr. Davis, my mom, and I all walk out to the marching field and over to Fredrick. Or how Mr. Davis put it, FredROCK. Then, two tuba players, Ethan and Brayden, come over to see what we're doing and I nearly die of embarrassment. This is totally what my mom does in her free time 😑. So, here we are on the practice field, two women and three men, surrounding a rock with Radioactive blaring from the stadium speakers as background music. There goes my school social life and band reputation 😂.
  Well, Fredrick refused to move. He's in there deep. Mission failed :/.