Necklace

12 years ago in the woods, two boys stood close together holding hands silently...

"Okay, Jimin... I wanted to give you this but once you wear this necklace......" a 6 year old small boy with blue overalls, yellow timberlands, and a white T-shirt pulled out two silver necklaces from his pocket that were attatched to eachother, one was a circle with an I love you words engraved into them as the other was a music note with the same words aswell. ".....You're mine."

"Jeon Jungkook... Will I be forever yours now?" Jimin giggled, he was 7 years old, had a yellow sweater on with black shorts and white tennis shoes.

"Yes.. Never take this off.. Ever! If you do... Our love will never grow.. And don't go off with anyone or else we won't ever be together." Jungkook went over to Jimin and placed the silver circled necklace over the boy's neck making him wear it. "See? It's connected." Jungkook placed on the music note necklace and clipped the charms together.

"Jeon Jungkook... I'll never take this off or go to any other person... I'll wait for you!" Jimin smiled giving a kiss to Jungkook's cheek and smiling. Soon the Boy, Jeon Jungkook left Park Jimin so he can travel with his father and pursue a music career. That night Park Jimin layed on his bed holding the necklace close. "I love you."
____________________________________

12 years later, Park Jimin layed on his bed holding a phone close to his ear. "-what do you mean its over?" Jimin asked the other person on the other side of the phone.

"I mean it! All you talk about that pianist! And you told me what the necklace meant but you never took it off!!" the voice called out sounding as low as a man's voice.

"T-Taehyung.. Give me a second chance." Jimin pleaded.

"Take off the necklace, Park Jimin." Taehyung hissed.

Jimin took a moment and looked down at his necklace. Taehyung grew tired of waiting and hung up the call leaving Jimin to sigh and hold his necklace close. "I lied... To you Jungkook... I broke our promise.." Jimin confessed as he looked to the side of the dark room to see a poster of a man in a black tux playing the black elegant piano on stage, it was Jeon Jungkook and even in the poster... Jungkook had the necklace.

Throughout those 12 years, Jimin has worn the necklace and monitored every performance Jeon Jungkook had. Jimin had feelings for Jungkook even during his relationship with Kim Taehyung.. All he thought about was Jeon Jungkook. Kim Taehyung was Jimin's boyfriend for 2 years and they so happened to break it off that night because Taehyung felt disgusted Jimin still had feelings for the now famous pianist from his childhood. Jimin couldn't brush off the fact that everyday for the past 2 years he broke the promise Jungkook and Jimin formed long time ago. Recently, Jimin and Jungkook haven't really been in touch but they still knew eachother and held the necklaces close. Hopefully Jungkook still held the promise and thought of Jimin everyday. It bothered Jimin that if Jungkook kept his promise, why couldn't he? Jimin just grew tired of waiting and fell in love along the way.

Jimin sighed holding his necklace sitting up. "I'm tired of waiting..." Jimin brought out his computer from the cabinet, he logged onto Facebook and hovered his mouse on Jeon Jungkook's profile tempting to reach out to him again. "Here goes nothing..." Jimin decided to send a friend request to Jungkook. Jimin had high hopes for Jungkook to accept it as soon as possible so they can send messages and meet up to get used to eachother like before.