Madness

"Missy? Didn't you have long blonde hair?" Jimin spoke out as Jungkook looked at Missy. Missy had brown short hair now, She laughed and looked at Jimin.

           "My mother thought I'd look great in this hair style.... Y-you don't think... You don't think I'm the sasaeng fan... Right?" Missy claimed.

            Jimin looked at Missy's hair... It didn't even look natural! The hair was a shiny brown that made Jimin feel it was odd.... "You're right... It's not you... Sorry.." Jimin lied.

           Jungkook walked to a nearby trashcan and threw it away. "Yup.. This is disgusting..." Jungkook walked back to Missy and Jimin. "Missy if you are here why don't you tutor Jimin for a while?" Jungkook asked. As long as Missy was here he can atleast make her do something instead of telling her she had no purpose here. Jungkook's father would always allow Missy into the house because she was Jungkooks 'future wife'... But Jungkook didn't like her at all.

        Missy rolled her eyes watching Jimin make his way to the piano. "Certainly...."

         Jungkook went upstairs to his room leaving Jimin with Missy. Jimin went over to sit on the stool by the piano as Missy joined with him sitting next to him supervising each note he played. Jimin wanted Jungkook to teach him not Missy! He sighed beginning to play as Missy wasn't looking at the keys... She was glaring at Jimin making him nervous! Jimin couldn't play like this anymore and stopped looking at Missy. "What?"

         Missy laughed. "Jimin... You can't be serious!"

           Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

         "Listen, if you are going to perform... You should know everyone will be staring at you like this!" Missy sounded a bit kind... Why was she suddenly helping Jimin out?

           "Oh..." Jimin was beginning to play again until suddenly she slammed her hands on the piano making him stop.

             "You just think you can take my place?" Missy claimed.

         Jimin stood up, "I-It was never yours I have to perform with Jungkook!"

           "That's not the only thing I was talking about... Jungkook is mine.." Missy whispered hissing.

           She sounded like she was obsessed! There was no doubt she could be the sasaeng fan all along! "Y-you... Are the...."

          "And? What are you going to do about it? Tell on me?" Missy laughed and pulled out her phone. "Don't you dare..."

          "W-what?" Jimin looked at Missy pull up pictures of Him and Jungkook! Ones with them sleeping together, a video of them kissing, pictures of them walking home together and all! "H-how did you-"

           "You should feel happy I didn't kill you right there! Right where you slept in Jungkook's arms! I have been following you both.... I know every little thing about you!"

          "Y-you aren't going to post that..... Right?" Jimin was worried.

           "I have so many followers in my social media.. One post leads to many seeing! However... I won't do it if we strike a deal..."

           "N-No! I-I won't do it!" Jimin shook his head about to cry.

           "Fine then I'll just cut to the good part and post it.." Missy smiled. "I'll start with the one where you both are sleeping together... Hmm?"

            Jimin wiped his tears, "What do you want?!"

           "On christmas day... You back out of the performance... And leave him!" Missy began to laugh maniacally. "If you don't do it... Jungkook's career goes down the toilet... Soo many angry girls ruining one mans career..."

        "I-I...." Jimin cried and looked at the piano. "C-christmas day?"

           "Yes.. Just back out of it... And Jungkook will be fine! You don't want to ruin his life now would you?" Missy smiled. "And don't think he'll still love you after! I'll post the videos from your account..."

           Jimin's eyes widened. "H-how did you get my account?!"

          "I know everything about you, Park Jimin." Missy went over to the couch and sat down smiling at Jimin.

           Jimin couldn't stop crying... He just got back together with Jungkook... Now this? "He won't believe it..."

          "Yes he will.. Oh! Make sure you break his heart on christmas... Okay?" Missy giggled and showed Jimin a picture of Jungkook sleeping with a picture of him. This was during the time they were broken up, Jimin looked at the picture seeing how depressed Jungkook was and just clinging onto a picture of Jimin... He wanted to run up to tell Jungkook but either way, Missy will find her way... There was no way to escape this madness.