Another way to handle it

Jungkook grabbed Jimin by the hand and went to the kitchen leaving his father there just thinking of what disrespect was thrown at him just ..silence..

           "Thankyou for coming by, Missy.. He'll come to his senses... Until then, practice and soon he'll fall for you, my dear." Mr. Jeon promised Missy as she smiled and started to leave.

        Mr. Jeon went up to his own room leaving the two alone.

         "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!" Jungkook pulled on his own hair looking at the ground as Jimin stood there not knowing what to do because of the insane madness Jungkook was having. Jungkook stopped shouting as he walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of strong clear shots and vodka. Jimin heard the bottles cling and looked at Jungkook.

        "Jungkook! No... No! Please you've worked so hard for this... Please don't do this to me!"

          "What other choice do I have?! I can't focus....I can't relax!" Jungkook began to pour a drink as Jimin walked up to Jungkook quickly and moved the bottle aside bringing Jungkook's face into a kiss. Jimin kissed Jungkook wanting to remind him that he loved him deeply and didn't want him to do those things... Jimin hated it when Jungkook would drink. Gently Jimin pulled the bottle away and set it on the kitchen counter as Jungkook picked Jimin up and set him ontop of a table kissing him more. Jungkook completely stopped wanting to drink. It was like Jimin was his cure from this horrid addiction.

          "Touch me, Jungkook~ touch me as much as you want..." Jimin whsipered as Jungkook looked up at Jimin and smiled.

        "I won't go rough~" Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheek and took him to the living room couches and set him down.

           "Mmm... No..." Jimin got up a bit and pushed Jungkook to lay down gently. "Let me suck you first... I don't want you stressed so touch me and fuck me as a stress reliever...." Jimin kissed Jungkook as the younger quickly grabbed a nearby remote to turn on the stereo setting it to track one.

🎶"Ooh... My love.... My darling... I've hungered for.. Your touch.. Alone..."🎶

        Jimin looked up at Jungkook. "Why are you putting on music?"

          "So my father won't hear us and to set the mood~.." Jungkook smirked as Jimin was already undoing Jungkook's belt and zipper. Jungkook helped pulling the pants down halfway along with his underwear as Jimin got on his knees, on the floor and began to work Jungkook up. Softly pressing kisses onto Jungkook's cock, Jimin took no second longer to deepthroat Jungkook's member. Jungkook was hearing the song and moving his hips up a bit so Jimin can suck properly. "Ah... Ah Jimin baby.... Suck it.. Suck it harder.." Jungkook moaned as Jimin had his lips moving up and down as he bobbed his head sucking Jungkook faster and harder until he hollowed his cheeks. Jungkook rested his body back onto the couch and began to moan closing his eyes. His moans was mixed in with the song and was a bit hard to hear Jungkook since he wasn't very loud with his orgasms.

        "Please... Use me if you get too stressed..." Jimin stated continuing to suck Jungkook harder until he moaned around the tip making Jungkook grow hard and fully errected. Jungkook was huffing getting close as he sat up and gave a pleasurable smile barely keeping his eyes opened. He moved his hands around Jimin's hair and leaned over to pull him up and kiss him. Right when Jimin thought Jungkook was getting close, he stopped sucking Jungkook and began to take off the bottom half of his clothing completely stripping his pants and underwear off. He set himself on Jungkook's laps facing his lover and kissing Jungkook before setting himself ontop slowly and softly.

         "Aahh-" Jimin moaned as Jungkook gripped on Jimin's thighs.

         "Baby go slow~" Jungkook whispered "take it easy.." Jungkook removed Jimin's shirt and automatically started kissing his nipples. Jimin focused on moving up and down on Jungkook's cock and when he felt the pre-cum swishing inside of him, Jimin moaned pointing his head up as Jungkook continued sucking on Jimin's nipples.

         "Jungkook! Ahh~ I wanna cum for you... Jungkook!" Jimin cried as Jungkook held onto Jimin tightly so he wouldn't fall off as he kept going up and down swiftly but also with caution to avoid getting his hole bleeding again.