Blossoming friendship

"I-I....um... It's okay.. You were probably busy!" Yoongi stuttered as Hoseok walked over to his spot and smiled at them. Yoongi couldn't get enough of the boy's nice smile! He thought it made him look adorable!

         "Table for two?" Hoseok asked Yoongi as the man stood frozen.

         "Yes." Namjoon answered while Hoseok gathered the menus smiling.

        "Follow me." Hoseok stated as they followed the host to their table. "Here's your table.. Your waiter will be here shortly to take down your orders. There's also a bar over there if you came to drink."

         "Okay... Thankyou.." Yoongi smiled as he read Hoseok's name tag. "Jung....Ho-seok..."

          "My pleasure." Hoseok walked off as Namjoon was looking at the bar, he noticed a very handsome man was serving drinks there and grew interested in seeing him.

         "He digs me." Yoongi claimed sitting back onto the cushioned chair.

         "Pft. As if! You were the main one interested in him.. You don't know if he already has someone."

        "Fuck." Yoongi murmured.

         "I need to go check out the guy in the bar... Jimin told me he's really cool..." Namjoon got up.

         "Wait aren't you going to order?!" Yoongi asked.

         "Yeah, yeah get me the steak meal..." Namjoon got up and walked to the bar fixing his black coat and sitting down on the wooden stools waiting to be noticed by the bartender.

        "I'll be with you in a sec." Jin claimed as he placed a new bottle on the shelf and turned around to see Namjoon. Jin automatically noticed it was the famous rapper he loved to listen to sitting right there in his presence! "O-oh! Hi!" Jin turned around almost dropping a bottle.

        "Hello." Namjoon waved a bit as Jin couldn't stop smiling in excitement.

       "What would you like to drink... That is if you're old enough." Jin laughed.

       "I'm 25. I guess I'm not." Namjoon joined in on the joke laughing quietly.

         "Ah okay.. So what drink?"

       "Hmm... That one." Namjoon pointed to a clear whiskey drink on top.

        "Okay, first time coming here to drink?" Jin asked pouring the drink into a glass and setting it down for Namjoon.

         "I don't really drink that much but I just came here because a friend of mines mentioned you to me... He works here."

         "Maybe I know him, what's his name?" Jin passed the glass to Namjoon.

     "Park Jimin." Namjoon answered.

         Jin then smiled again. "Yeah he's my friend... What did he say about me?"

          "He said you are very kind, charming and funny... So far I know all of It's true." The man drinked out of the glass cup while staring at Jin.

        "Wow! I feel proud now. I also like your music.... Kim Namjoon." Jin stated out of nowhere.

       Namjoon set his glass down and held a finger up to his lips and hushed so Jin can keep it down. Meanwhile Yoongi hid his face in the menu staring at the Host greeeting new people in. Yoongi didn't know what it was, his smile, personality, the way that he talks... Yoongi was interested and he was a picky person! "If only I can talk to you... I just need more time to get closer... Then It'll all go we-"

        "Did you make up your mind on what you are having, sir?" Taehyung asked with a blank face holding up a notepad. Taehyung automatically knew Yoongi was talking about Hoseok and yes, he grew Jealous again. "I'm pretty sure the person you are talking about will understand that you need to eat first..."

         Yoongi stared at Taehyung. "Yeah... Okay keep up then." Yoongi winked as Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

       "What?" Taehyung was confused and then he realized, the man had alot of orders.

       "Two steakmeals cooked to perfection no medium rare, salad as side dish with dressing; Ranch. Two wine glasses of your richest wine. If you have to bring the bottle and it pays extra then I'll get that too. Desert, hmm.. Not until after we are done with our meal." Yoongi ordered very quickly not stopping. "Do you understand what I ordered?" Yoongi asked smiling knowing he did it on purpose.

        Taehyung wasn't able to catch all of that. He blinked and still held his pencil. "W-what the-"

          "You want me to repeat?" Yoongi asked tilting his head as Taehyung nodded. Yoongi repeated his words slightly faster making Taehyung want to lose his mind again!