False love

At work Jimin was sitting in the lounge taking a break. He was excited to get taught the piano by Jungkook. Since Jungkook was famous, he wouldn't be able to roam around the streets freely because everyone loved his talent and loved his face but never took the time to know what he had within. Jimin wanted to reconnect with Jungkook and he was pretty sure Jungkook felt the same way. He couldn't help but to think of how Jungkook reacted earlier, he was crazy! Maybe that's what was hidden all along.. Obsession? Jimin knew Jungkook just didn't want to loose him for 12 years or even longer. 

         "Jimin..." Taehyung walked in folding his arms as Jimin stood up and looked at the ground.

         "Yes?"

          "Where were you?" Taehyung stepped up a bit.

           "Why do you care?" Jimin looked at Taehyung.

          "I just.. Noticed you were a bit late.. I tried to call you and you wouldn't answer."

          "Why would you call me?" Jimin asked.

          "I was just worried..."

       "Taehyung, You have no buisness to be worried anymore!"

        "I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE HAPPY WITHOUT ME!"

          Jimin sighed. "I am...."

       Taehyung was silent, "it's just funny how you were never happy with me... for all those years didn't you feel anything?!"

         "You said it was over.. It's over! Stop acting like we have something."

          "No. I'm just pointing out how you faked every second and day for the past two years! Park Jimin!! You are a liar!"

          Jimin grew angry and dropped his fist onto the coffee table with anger. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

         Hoseok came running in all worried. "Tae-Tae... Jimin.. Are you both okay?"

        "Tae-Tae?" Jimin raised a brow.

      "W-we are together.." Taehyung claimed as Hoseok went up to Taehyung and held his hand smiling.

         Jimin nodded. "I see. You both are great together."

        Secretly Taehyung was still jealous on how Jimin never cared about the relationship they had for 2 years! It was like Taehyung was wasting his time! Taehyung had a right to be upset... But yet again.. He broke off the relationship once he knew Jimin wouldn't take off the necklace... Not even once!

Last New year's eve....

            Jimin was with Taehyung near new years eve as they gazed out to the sea by the dock. They were in sweaters and beanies to avoid getting cold as they had their feet dangling off of the wooden boardwalk looking down at the waves of the sea.

        "Jimi~ I always wondered what that necklace was..." Taehyung asked pulling Jimin close making him lay on his shoulder gently touching the charm as Jimin stared at Taehyung's hand.

          "It's nothing.." Jimin tried to move off of Taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung sighed and let him go.

         "Jimin... If we'll go any further I'm going to need to know about everything... I'm going to need you to let me hold you close like this..."

        Jimin sighed. "It's just a necklace... Someone gave to me.. A long time ago. Someone special, Jeon Jungkook."

          Taehyung stayed silent gently caressing Jimin's arm. Jimin tried to let Taehyung's embrace comfort him but he couldn't let him. He thought of Jungkook and suddenly felt disgusted that he was with another. Jimin shook his arm to make Taehyung stop.

       "Jimin?"

         "Jeon Jungkook gave me a necklace... So he knows that I love him and he loves me... We promised."

      "But he's not here.. Just take off the necklace, Jimin.... You do love me... Right? Not some kid who thought he knew what love was.... Please tell me I'm not going to lose you to some guy who doesn't even speak to you!"

        "I still- fine... I know... It's pretty stupid.. But I just love to hold the necklace... It's become part of me."

          "As long as you say you love me.. I have no problem with the charm. It probably means nothing now, he could be with some girl now without the necklace.... But when that happens I'll be here to kiss you and hold you close." Taehyung smiled as Jimin looked at the sea.

        Jimin thought of Jungkook that day, Taehyung and Jimin spent new years together. As Taehyung made a new years wish praying to stay with Jimin forever..... Jimin prayed of seeing Jungkook soon.