A gentle rose-touch

Later on that night, Jimin layed on his bed trying to sleep but the feeling of having a crazy girl blackmail him was too much! He feared having to tell Jungkook on christmas day. He couldn't save his account so that plan was a fail but if he could, he could tell Jungkook! Perhaps he'll listen... Right? Jimin was asleep in his underwear and wore a fluffy oversized sweater that made him have sweater-bear paws. He layed in bed sleeping with his head dangling from the edge of the bed hugging a pillow. Suddenly he heard footsteps while he was half awake,  approaching his direction! He woke up fully once he felt someone kiss his lips gently. His head was still upside down, He opened his eyes to see Jungkook there! How did he get in so quietly? Jimin turned his body around and sat up on the bed looking at Jungkook rubbing his gentle eyes.

         "Why did you walk off on me Jimin?" Jungkook asked reaching to the roses that was set in a baby blue vase.

         "You're pretty fast.. How did you get here so quickly?!" Jimin looked back at Jungkook holding a rose.

          "An hour before I got here.. Missy was gone too so she wasn't there to stop me from leaving... And you had your front door open. Next time, lock it, Jimin. Do you know who can walk in here?! A rapist!" Jungkook held the rose to Jimin's nose. "You're lucky I came here.."

          Jimin gulped.. He locked his door when he got in! He always does! Missy was here he can feel it! She was here to make sure Jimin wouldn't say a word about her blackmailing him. "J-Jungkook...." Jimin whispered as Jungkook didn't listen. He moved the rose against Jimin's lips and pressed him down to the bed.

         "Stop talking~" Jungkook kept running the rose along Jimin's skin. "I should punish you for leaving me... Do you know how mad that gets me?!" Jungkook then brought the rose down to Jimin's exposed thigh and moved it around softly.

          "N-No Jungkook! Now's not the time!" Jimin tried to pull the rose away from Jungkook to get his attention but it was like taking a bone from a dog! Jungkook pressed Jimin's wrist onto the bed.

         "Stop fighting me Jimin! Just take in your punishment... You made me upset." Jungkook growled as Jimin shook his head.

          "J-Jungkook I'm sorry! I was just-" Jimin's lips were silenced as Jungkook kissed Jimin again.

        "No more talking.... I just want to hear moans and sexy screams tonight~" Jungkook persisted not wanting to hear Jimin. "Whatever it is, that can wait... I wanted to touch you earlier but you ran off! I was fully erected wanting to kiss you and fuck you on my bed... But you decided to run off. Let's talk about this later, yes?"  Jungkook set the rose in between Jimin's lips making him silent. "Here's a challenge for you, don't bite the rose or bend it in any way.. If you do, I'll keep going tough on you." Jungkook winked. Jimin honestly thought this wasn't the right time! Missy was in his place dwelling somewhere hearing their conversation! Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck removing his own pants as he grinded on Jimin hearing his struggles he had trying his best not to ruin the stem of the rose. As Jungkook fully kept his pants down halfway, he pulled the strap down only managing to have his cock out. Jimin looked at Jungkook as he rolled up Jimin's sweater and kissed his chest. Jimin became so caught up in the moment, Jungkook seduced him into having sex right on the bed... Jimin felt Jungkook's kisses trail down to his underwear strap. Jungkook tugged it down revealing Jimin's member as it sprung up almost instantly! Jungkook smiled and kissed the side of it along Jimin's tip. "So misbehaved..." Jungkook whispered placing his hand on Jimin's nipples and tightly giving them a pinch while Jimin gasped. "Do you have any idea how mad I got when you acutally left me right there?! It was embarrassing having to go up to that girl while I had a boner just thinking of how I wanted to kiss you and make love to you!"

        Jimin closed his eyes feeling his nipples being played with as he knew, He wouldn't be able to tell Jungkook anything about it now since the sasaeng fan was in his home quietly watching and listening waiting to hear Jimin slip up on his words and let Jungkook know all about it.