Tutoring

"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted so Jimin can come inside to eat. Jimin was already comfortable and was sleeping on the bar like a small child. Jungkook sighed and carried the wooden chopsticks and bowl of ramen to Jimin. He stepped outside and walked over to the sleepy boy setting the bowl onto the counter as he pulled up a stool to sit with Jimin. Jungkook caressed Jimins hair moving his face in closer and kissing his lips repeatedly hoping to wake him up. Jimin woke up and flinched sitting up straight.

         "Hello, won't you kiss me back?~" Jungkook cooed as Jimin smiled nervously. Jimin gave Jungkook a kiss again. As Jungkook slid the bowl of ramen to Jimin. "There, Enjoy."

       "Thankyou, will you teach me the piano next?" Jimin began to use the chopsticks and eat the ramen.

        "Mmmm.... Yes.. I will teach you after this but for now don't talk when you eat." Jungkook watched Jimin. "I want to take you out to eat... So you can eat whatever you want. Won't you let me take you?" Jungkook asked. "Nod for yes shake head for no."

        Jimin slurped his ramen noodles and looked at Jungkook. He shook his head and continued eating.

         "W-why not?!" Jungkook's eyes widened. Jimin stayed staring and continued eating. Jungkook sighed and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. "You understand and listen to every command I say... I don't know how I feel about that... You can talk now."

        Jimin finished eating and took a moment. "I don't want you to wa-"

         "Nope! Can't do that." Jungkook got up. "Meet me by my piano when you are ready." Jungkook took the now empty bowl and made it back into his house as Jimin sighed.

        Soon Jimin went in to join Jungkook and heard Jungkook play a silent and romantic tune. Jimin smiled walking up to him and hugging him from the back. That's when Jungkook stopped playing the piano and pulled Jimin Into a deep kiss. "Jimin.. Let me teach you.."

        Jimin sat up and nodded as Jungkook sat Jimin on his lap. "Jungkook... You don't have to sit me here. There's space next to you..."

          "No I want you here." Jungkook demanded as he guided Jimin's hands to a rest position. "This is the rest position, hands on lap.. This is what my father taught me."

         "H-he made you sit on his lap?!"

         "NO, JIMIN!" Jungkook bursted into laughter as Jimin laughed silently. "Focus, sweetie~"

         "S-sweetie?" Jimin thought as Jungkook set his hands on the piano.

        "This is first position..." Jungkook set Jimin's hands on the piano gently as Jimin tried not to hit the piano key. "Heres Middle C.... Play it."

        Jimin shyly pressed down on the key as Jungkook began to smile with his cute bunny boy teeth showing. "Okay.. Good." Jungkook grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to Jimin. "These are music notes.. I've numbered them for you to play it right, left hand is chords... Right hand is not. The numbers are based on your fingers and you should play them correctly, thumbs are 1, index 2, middle finger 3, ring finger 4 and pinky is 5. It gets tricky but if you focus you can do it right. This is the music notes for the birthday song easy version."

         "Okay." Jimin positioned his hands and played the first key with the chord silently.

        "Don't be afraid, play the key normally.. It Won't bite~" Jungkook was calm and gentle about this and didn't want to stress Jimin out, he wanted to be a nice teacher unlike his harsh and strict father that forced him to play fast and slow... However he did learn.

            After a good hour of playing the piano Jimin was getting good on it! Almost good enough to move to the next lesson so quickly. Jungkook was sitting next to Jimin no longer having him sit on his lap, Jungkook was there to supervise the boy playing on the piano and made sure he played right. Jungkook was sitting impatiently as Jimin played the song correctly and turned to Jungkook and smiled.

      "Good.. I want to ask you something, Jimin." Jungkook proposed as Jimin nodded.

       "Go ahead!" Jimin smiled looking at the piano.

           Jungkook exhaled and looked at Jimin ready to say what he had in mind. "Can we have sex?"