Still thinking of you

Namjoon and Jin was at Jungkook's house. The two has been very close to eachother! Almost like a couple. Namjoon was resting his head on Jin's lap as the two were making dry dad jokes together that only they found funny. The two were wrapped in blankets as they looked so perfect together. However, Jungkook was on his piano serenading them with sad songs.

        "So sad..." Jin claimed.

         "Life is sad..." Jungkook responded blankly.

         "Jungkook... You should talk to him.." Namjoon suggested as Jin raised a brow.

        "Talk to who?" Jin asked.

         "Someone he loves..." Namjoon looked up at Jin's face. "You look like Pingu...." Namjoon joked out of nowhere as Jin began to laugh. His windshield wiper laugh was amusing to Namjoon and it also made him laugh in a flirty way.

           "I've hurted him." Jungkook played a sour note and slammed his fingers onto the piano as Jin and Namjoon looked over to Jungkook.

         "Listen... I think.. I think he wants you to be there for him.. Sacrifice if you need to! Love is when you accept eachother for who you both are.. And throughout the way there will be obstacles but you can't allow it to get to you... Keep trying and do what you can to get him back. Jimin will understand." Namjoon claimed as Jin's eyes widened.

          "Jimin?! Oh my!" Jin was surprised.

           "Yeah he's with Jungkook." Namjoon claimed.

           "I see that he moved on well.." Jin responeded as Jungkook stood up instantly.

         "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

         "Jimin moved on from his old relationship very well and handled the break up quite seriously..." Jin stated. "Didn't he tell you?"

            "No....Thankyou for letting me know, Jin" Jungkook whispered sitting down again. Who was he to argue now? He wanted Jimin back but even that won't happen because he just realized Jimin lied to him... He wanted to throw a tantrum but, he's been depressed aswell and didn't have the energy to scream and break things. Jungkook just closed the hood of the piano and layed his head down crying to himself.

           "Sh-should I leave?" Jin asked standing up.

          "No it's fine... All he needs is time... Come I want to show you my Ryan collection! It's in my room." Namjoon stood up and held his hand out as Jin followed him upstairs. Namjoon looked back at Jungkook and winked smirking. Jungkook knew what he meant.. Jin and Namjoon's relationship was special and it made Jungkook envy...

        Jungkook's father then walked in avoiding looking at his son in the eye because of that night. The father did walk all the way over to Jungkook. "Jungkook." He called out as Jungkook looked up to see Mr.Jeon looking away. "You are to get rid of that Park Jimin... Do you know how Missy will feel  about that? She'll feel hurt!"

       "I don't care... Why is she acting like she actually had something with me?!" Jungkook stood up clenching his fist.

        "Shut up, Jungkook. Why do you act like you know what love is?! I heard you and him arguing all morning! This way is easier.. Once he's gone he won't ever Come back to you!" Mr. Jeon claimed as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

          Jungkook had to suck it up and act like this didn't bother him... During the practice with Missy, Jungkook kept daydreaming and thinking of his lover... He wanted it all back, his happiness, his sanity... His Jimin.

        "Jungkook? Are you alright? Why aren't you focusing on the pactice... December is already here and you can't bail on the performance..." Missy claimed as Jungkook layed his head down on the closed hooded piano thinking of what to do...

           "Will you let me in on what's wrong?" Missy asked feeling curious.

         "Falling in love with someone I hurted..."

         At that moment Missy knew she wasn't anywhere in Jungkook's heart and became jealous.. But she did have to show kindness. "I-If you want him/her back... Why don't you bring them something and surprise them with it?" Missy had the tone of anger once she made her suggestion.

          Jungkook didn't understand what his father planted into her head but, Jungkook will never love anyone else other than the boy he promised himself to 12 years ago. "That actually makes sense... I think I can come up with something!" Jungkook smiled for the first time in a while just thinking of what should he bring for Park Jimin.