Only thirty-minutes...right?

"W-what?!" Jimin stood up. "Why are you asking so suddenly?! I-I thought we were taking things slow!!"

           "Ah! Jimin... Please I know I asked so suddenly but I didn't want to just kiss you seductively and lead you to my bed. That's weird."

           "Jungkook... What the fuck." Jimin felt off but then again he was a bit interested.

          "Jimin... Please.. How about for 1hour?" Jungkook smiled holding up a finger.

          "AN HOUR?!"

         "Fine... Fifty-minutes..."

        "FIFTY MINUTES?!"

         "Forty?"

          "No."

            "Thirty minutes.. Take it or leave it."

          "Pft... I'll leave it."

         "Jimin! So irritating..." Jungkook sighed going to the kitchen and pouring himself a cold beer into a plastic blue cup that won't be seen through.

           Jimin was keeping his arms folded. "Jungkook, why don't we just do something other than that? Theres many other things!"

         Jungkook sighed remaining silent. "See, Jimin... I want you to be my first and I want to be yours."

          "That's too soon.." Jimin looked down hating that he had to deny it, he desperately wanted it but he needed to show some class! 

        Jungkook walked back to Jimin and sat down on the piano stool. "You are making me UPSET!"

         "Jungkook... You can't force me..."

         "But I asked?!" Jungkook sighed and kept drinking from the cup looking at Jimin. "Please?"

         "Jungkook..."

          "Just one night... Thirty minutes... That's all I ask.." Jungkook pouted. "I just want to know how it feels..

       "I-I don't know..." Jimin walked up to Jungkook as the younger held his hand.

        "It'll be quick~ you'll love it.." Jungkook pulled Jimin close to kiss him. "I know deep down you want it... The way I held you in the subway... You wanted me... You play hard to get but secretly I know what you want.. You want me inside of you pounding into you.. Claiming you mine until you're left in a mess of your own cum.. Repeatedly begging for more until you can't stand.. I'll fuck you well for 30 minutes if you just try me." Jungkook whispered teasing his lips on Jimin's bottom lip.

        Jimin kissed Jungkook lightly in return still a bit shocked of everything he uttered but still feeling aroused. "Okay... Thirty minutes.. That's all! Better keep that in mind.. No more than thirty minutes!"

         "I'll put an alarm and everything!" Jungkook smiled standing up and kissing Jimin again. "Now... I want it now.. So you can have time to head home." Jungkook pulled Jimin close to his body. "Or... Stay with me.." before Jungkook can give Jimin another kiss, Namjoon was up the stairs balcony eating a bag of chips.

          "Ew... Theres things called.. Rooms?" Namjoon joked wearing a V-shirt that exposed his chest a bit and pink PJ's with blue airplanes on them.

           "Why are you wearing a kids PJ?" Jungkook still held Jimin close as they looked up staring at Namjoon eat some more of the chips until he responded.

         "I like pink." Namjoon winked turning around going back to his room. "Oh yeah, your father won't be home for a loong time... Use that time wisely." Namjoon shouted from upstairs hinting at them to take time.

          "Come on~" Jungkook looked back at Jimin and took him by the arm upstairs.
____________________________________

         Jungkook tossed Jimin onto the big bed in Jungkook's room, he crawled over the boy letting Jimin kiss him on his lips. "I thought you said our first kiss would be special..." Jimin giggled continuing to kiss Jungkook until he realized his lips had a certain taste of beer. Has Jungkook been drinking? Jimin stopped kissing and blankly stared at Jungkook.

           "I'll start the time~" Jungkook sat up pulling his phone out of his pocket and accessing it as Jimin stared up at Jungkook placing his hand over his lip knowing it was the taste of beer! Suddenly Jungkook took a bit longer than expected on his phone just setting his timer. Then Jungkook set the phone down as Jimin tried to sit up and double check but Jungkook pressed him onto the bed. "Ah, no moving~ you'll get me upset again."

          Jimin gazed at Jungkook as he removed his clothes infront of the older boy expecting him to do the same. As Jimin took off his shirt, he thought maybe Jungkook drinking was just a one time thing and he wouldn't do it again. Sadly that wasn't the case. Jimin brought his hands down and tried to pull down his pants as Jungkook stopped him. "There's only 30 minutes~"

         "Be quick then..." Jimin whispered pulling down his pants and sitting up to Jungkook kissing him as they both made out both wanting dominance. The only question was... Who Topped?