Sexual thoughts

Namjoon had Jin on his fours thrusting hard as Jin layed his head on the bed holding on to the bedsheets, the two didn't know how long it took, which round they were in, or any of that!

          Namjoon was coming close and finally thought it should end, he came into Jin and moaned loudly. His cum filled Jin inside as the two panted.. Jin aswell released in response as he dropped his body onto the bed panting. "Ah~ Namjoon.... You're so good~" Jin stated out of breath, his throat hurted from all of the screaming and moaning... His face was even tinted red.

        Namjoon fixed his hair by rolling it back, he pulled out of Jin very slowly and rested on Jin's back kissing his lover's neck. "I love you.... Let's just now get some sleep..." Namjoon claimed wanting to laugh as Jin turned over making Namjoon land on the bed. Jin got closer and began to shower Namjoon with kisses.

          "I won't be able to walk in the morning.. You are going to take care of me now." Jin demanded as Namjoon laughed and pulled Jin close.

           "Such a bossy guy." Namjoon cooed as they touched noses looking at eachothers eyes and kissed again. "I can be bossy too~" Namjoon whispered.
____________________________________

      Hoseok gently kissed Yoongi on a white bed and allowed him to take off his clothes, just as the two removed their clothing... They kissed as their tongue each moved inside eachothers mouth. "Ah~ Yoongi.... I only want you..." Hoseok huffed as Yoongi still held onto the kiss... He found himself touching Hoseoks body moving his hand up and down Hoseok's chest and getting hard off of it aswell.

"Hoseok~" Yoongi suddenly woke up, for the 5th time this night! It was already 4am! He hasn't been getting any sleep at all... He sat up in his dark room staring out the window. Yoongi recieved dreams of Hoseok giving him a kiss and whispering such happy things like, "I'm your's... And no one elses." "You are special to me... Min Yoongi..." and recently he just woke up from a wet dream with Hoseok! His body wanted him but he always had to deny it with everything he had. It wasn't right to dream of someone taken and it was never right to want someone you never had.

           "Bullshit..." Yoongi muttered. He decided to go on his phone to distract him from Hoseok, but of course Hoseok sent a massage to Yoongi and he didn't notice it before.

_______________________________________________Jung Hoseok__________

Jung Hoseok: Hi Yoongi! Sorry about earlier... Taehyung was
Only overprotective but
Things are good now. He has
No problem of me hanging out
With you now. Maybe we can
All head out some time? How about for new years and Christmas?
____________________________________

           Yoongi then found himself smiling at the text. "If I can't have him.. I guess we can still be friends." the idea of atleast being in contact with Hoseok made him happy! Just seeing Hoseok smile each day was enough to keep him living...

           The next day Jimin and Jungkook walked into Jungkook's home trying to practice for the performance which was now getting closer... First Christmas was approaching so all they needed to do was practice and perhaps spend time together. As they walked in the piano can be heard from the inside... Missy was here AGAIN!

          "Fuck.." Jungkook hissed grabbing Jimin's hand and quickly opening the door to drag the boy inside. There, Missy was playing silent night until she heard a door open. "Mm? Oh Hi Jungkook!" Missy turned around and held out a letter. She was wearing a white skirt, pink blouse and white shoes.. Her attire was cute but Jungkook just didn't like her.

          "What is that?" Jungkook asked walking up to Missy folding his arms.

          "Someone sent you this it was in front of the gates when I got here so I brought it in for you." Missy handed the box over to Jungkook.

           Automatically, Jungkook knew who it was from. He opened it to see a clear bag with blonde hair on it! It was from the sasaeng fan. The note attatched to the bag was pink and had little writings on it.
____________________________________
"So you'll hold a piece of me close at night~" ❤

-Mrs. Jeon Jungkook
_

___________________________________

   Jungkook sighed and held up the bag. "What the fuck?!"

          Jimin looked at the bag full of blonde locks of hair and looked at Missy.... Something just didn't seem right...