To forgive

Jimin took Jungkook to his room as the younger giggled to himself. "Hm? What do you want me to do, Jimin?~" Jungkook asked setting down the box of chocolates and pile of flowers onto the bedside table. Jimin remained quiet just leading Jungkook onto the bed and laying down allowing Jungkook to kiss him on the bed.

           "Just this is fine" Jimin kissed Jungkook moving his hands through the youngers hair and kissing him repeatedly.

           "You don't want me to do something with you?~" Jungkook smirked sitting up and pulling a red vibrant rose from the pile and guided it on Jimin's lips. "I can do it~" Jungkook removed the rose and continued kissing Jimin

           Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's face and cupped it placing his thumb on Jungkook's lip. "Slow down, Jungkook... You don't want to rush into things... Right?~"

          Jungkook sighed and got off of Jimin. "Fine..." Jungkook layed down. "Can we talk about this atleast?"

           "About sex?" Jimin asked turning over to face the younger.

        "No... About what we were doing... if we are going to take this relationship seriously... We need to talk about our mistakes... Right?" Jungkook got up and placed the rose back in the pile. "Oh, offer still stands, though." Jungkook winked hinting at what he just did to Jimin.

           "Shut up." Jimin giggled laying on the bed as Jungkook retrieved the box of chocolates.

         Jungkook brought the box onto the bed and set himself next to his lover. "So... Will you tell me why did you lie to me?"

          "Can you go first? I'll do it after..." Jimin felt that he will cry if he touched on that subject so he stalled for a bit and allowed Jungkook to speak about himself.

           "Take your time." Jungkook took a deep breath. "I've been thinking of you all the time... In my private rehab session.. They would ask me who wanted to help me... And I would say it's you.. My special man in my life.." Jungkook stated as Jimin already wanted to cry on how touched he felt. Jungkook opened the box of chocolates and fed Jimin one. "Don't cry."

          "Jungkook... Thankyou..." Jimin whispered wanting to cover his eyes. "I know it's hard for you... You actually tried to get rid of it."

         "If you aren't happy, I'm not.. So I had to get myself together.." Jungkook place his hand on Jimin's thigh. "I'm trying to stop my drinking habit, baby."

           Jimin nodded. "I understand... I'm proud of you." Jimin smiled. But that smile still faded as he felt that it was his turn and needed to tell Jungkook and explain what has happened. "2 years... I've cheated on you for 2 years... Throughout those years... I've SUFFERED... I SUFFERED THROUGH GUILT!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook saw his lover burst into tears.

      Jungkook sat up and pulled him close.. "H-hey... It's okay.. You had a little lie and became unloyal... So what? I love you now... I will forgive you Jimin. Before I wanted to hit you and shove you when I found that out... But now I want to hold you because you thought about me and wanted me and no one else. I should be grateful you still love me after I slapped you continuously until you cried." Jungkook kissed Jimin as the older boy parted his lips refusing and still crying. "I-I still feel horrible!"

            "You should be able to talk to me about these things.. I'm glad you just told me now before.. If you told me before.. This would have been an abusive relationship.... You wouldn't escape me. But Now? I'm okay.. Besides.." Jungkook brought Jimin close and kissed a tear that fell. "I doubt the person you were with wouldn't give you this much attention like how I do to you now~"