It's a date

"So won't you tell me what you do?" Jungkook questioned putting his arm around Jimin and pulling him close.

          "I work at a Steak house restaurant as a waiter. It's tough at times when theres alot of grumpy customers..." Jimin decided to lay his head back on Jungkook's shoulder.

        "Ah, I can only imagine... I'm a pianist and I think you already know that but when your father is the manager to every performance.. Theres no such thing as taking it easy. He represents the strict judges.. The stress..." Jungkook sighed. "I practice everyday until my fingers hurt and my wrist aches."

           Jimin looked down at Jungkook's hands. "You'll do great from now on... Now that I am here."

          Before Jungkook can say another word, the woman came back and placed the desserts down on the table along with the two cups of different coffee. She placed the empty tray on her hips and smiled. "Anything else?"

        "That's all... Thankyou." Jungkook returned the smile. He was still wearing his shades and a hoodie so no one can know he was there, He was still pretty famous and had fans everywhere!

        The lady left as Jungkook turned to Jimin. "Can you play piano?"

         Jimin was already poking his pie with a fork. He dropped it and looked at Jungkook. "Nope.. I don't do much."

        "Why don't I teach you Piano? You can learn and I'll be your tutor!" Jungkook was about to explode with so much joy he always wanted to teach others piano.

        "I don't have a piano to practice at my place time to time.." Jimin replied.

        "We'll think about that later! Would you do it?"

         "Sure I gu-"

         Jungkook hugged Jimin. "Yes! How do you feel on getting intense training until.. Christmas day?"

          "I-intense?"

        "I'll tell you why later on.. But I really want to tutor you! So please say yes.. We'll be able to bond more!"

      "Alright then.. I'll do it." Jimin smiled using the fork to get a small piece of the hot sweet crust apple pie and began to eat.

        After their meal they both pulled out their wallet at the same time wanting to pay for the meal. Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and laughed, "Park Jimin... I'll pay for it~"

          "But I was going to." Jimin stated.

          "I'll do it." Jungkook winked moving his free hand to Jimin's and putting the wallet down. "I got this.."

         "I-...Fine.." Jimin wanted to be romantic and kind but Jungkook was a gentleman so far!

           Jungkook payed and the two walked out together and that's when Jungkook realized they were matching on shoes! Jungkook stopped and made a cute gleaming smile. Jimin heard Jungkook come to a stop and noticed what he was looking at. "I see you've noticed my shoes." Jungkook added.

       "Hey! You copied me! I was born in busan first!" Jimin laughed shoving Jungkook.

         "Ah, Fine.. Whatever." Jungkook joked grabbing Jimin's hands and guiding him to the theater that was nearby.

         Jimin didn't think it was a meet up anymore.. This was a date! The thought of it made him blush and allow Jungkook to take him into the cinema. Once they walked in the smell of popcorn and other types of food like french fries, chicken, pizza, filled their noses. Jungkook stopped and turned around to face Jimin. "I'll pay for whatever you want."

         Jimin felt unsure. This was too good to be true. It was shady and this made Jimin think if something was going on. Whatever it was, he was curious to know. "Are you alright?"

        "What do you mean?" Jungkook's happy face went into a concerned face as he adjusted the shades on his face. "I'm just being kind."

       "I'm sorry.. I'm just not used to getting what I want.."

        "No worries! You can have whatever you want with me! I'll spoil you if I have to."

         "Love the courtesy, but please do not waste money on me.."

         "Jimin, it's not called 'wasting money' if you spend it on something special.." Jungkook grabbed both of Jimin's hands and began to smile again. "Now you choose a movie, time, whatever food you like and tell me so I can make that all happen~"

       Jimin nodded and looked around to see what movies can they watch, romantic movies were tear jerkers, horror movies would get you screaming and afraid to sleep alone, comedy was funny but not much suitable when you hold popcorn. Jimin sighed and stood frozen just looking up at the charts that had the movies. Jimin decided to go with a movie called. "The Perfect guy." he remembered the trailers he caught, it seemed like a mystery yet romantic movie. A perfect mixture... Or so he thought.

         Jimin walked back to Jungkook and told him the movie, choice of food, and time.

         "Movie, The perfect guy. Food, popcorn and soda. Time, 3:30pm" Jimin felt odd just demanding what he wanted.

         "3:30? Woah. Could have chose a more later time?~" Jungkook smirked.

      "I don't want your father to be upset just by keeping you here for that long." Jimin responded a bit nervous.

          "Ah, I see.. You never really met my father. He is strict and you are right. 3:30 pm it is." Jungkook glanced at the time on his phone. "We have One hour."

            "Great, what can we do at the meantime?" Jimin walked up to Jungkook.

          Jungkook looked around and noticed there was an arcade area nearby and pointed at it. "I think I have an idea."