Loyalty

Jimin hesitated to turn around and meet his ex Lover... He wanted to be strong but when he recalled to when Jungkook would drink and hurt him... Jimin wasn't so strong. "What do you want?" Jimin asked still trying to find the keys as his eyes grew teary and red.

           "Jimin... I'm sorry... I-I want to tell you something...." Jungkook stepped up a bit as Jimin turned around and pressed his body to the door.

         "N-No! You can't give me or tell me anything.... I'm a horrible... Horrible person for letting this happen!" Jimin cried as Jungkook move the big mixed up flowers from his face.

       "Jimin I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DID! I hurted you... I hit you..." Jungkook looked down.. "Please give me another chance... I-I won't drink! Look!" Jungkook pulled out a brochure for rehab classes. "I went to this for you all classes this week!" Jungkook sobbed and held the flowers out. "I picked these for you...." Jungkook held out the box of chocolates, And I want to share these with you... Feed you with them and kiss you. So you won't feel upset... Or cry anymore!"

           "No... Jungkook! don't you get it?!" Jimin closed his eyes and tried to stop but the everlasting river tears just kept flowing. "I'M SORRY... I FELL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER..."

          Jungkook walked up to Jimin and set the things down. "Jimin it's o-"

         "No! It's not okay! I lied saying that I waited for you! But Jungkook!! You don't understand, I thought I was never going to see you... I lost hope and wished for you to come back to me but along the way I had feelings I couldn't get rid of!"

    Jungkook cupped Jimin's face. "Jimin.. I don't expect you to be perfect.. I knew this before, and after alot of thinking.. I should be proud I have you now... Yes after we broke up and stopped seeing eachother, I regretted everything and tried my best to deny the truth but I learned that you can still fix something thats broken.. Just need to find another way..." Jungkook looked at Jimin and kissed him against the front door. Jimin cried into the kiss and placed his hands on Jungkook's chest kissing his lover back. Jungkook pulled his lips away and looked down. "Don't cry.. Don't cry infront of me..." Jungkook wiped Jimin's tears that escaped his gleaming eyes.

        Jimin looked down and noticed Jungkook still wore the necklace... "You... You still wore it after all this time?" Jimin looked at Jungkook's necklace. "After all these things I've done?"

           "Because I still thought of you every single second.." Jungkook looked down to see Jimin wasn't wearing his. "I understand you were trying to get over me... Yes?"

         Jimin shook his head and pulled the necklace out from his pocket. "I never ever stopped thinking of you... I couldn't have this leave my side."

        Jungkook slowly took the necklace from Jimin and placed the necklace chain around Jimin's neck and clipped it together. "Since you always use this... You know that you have always been mine..." Jungkook smiled kissing Jimin's neck and pressing him against the door as he recieved a giggle from Jimin.

          "Jungkook... Does this mean I still have to perform with you?" Jimin asked trying to make Jungkook stop.

          "Yes~" Jungkook kept kissing Jimin out of joy to have him.

        "Oh Jungkook! Stop it~" Jimin laughed turning around and trying to open the front door to his place.

         "Can I stay here with you for a while? Jimin?" Jungkook picked up the gifts looking at Jimin as he opened the door.

        "Yes.. I don't want you to go home, I still need you here... I need you more~" Jimin turned to Jungkook and held his hand out to take him inside. "I haven't seen you in a while... And I really missed you so I won't let you leave me tonight." Jungkook walked in with Jimin as he held his hand walking into the place together.

12 years ago

           "This one?" A man asked a small boy pointing to the expenive jewlery on display.

          "Yes! yes!! Father get me that one!" a small boy pointed at the necklace as his father sighed and looked at the boy

         "Jungkook, you did know that the necklace is for two people!" the father claimed.

          "Oh just give it to him! It's what he wants to do with it is what's soo special to him... Love at youth." an old lady that worked there opened the glass cabinet and took the necklaces out. Little Jungkook jumped excitingly, he climbed on his father like a tree and clung onto his body to get a good view on the necklace.

       "Yes it's perfect!!" Jungkook was happy and his father was surprised, Jungkook was never this happy before.

         "The neck size is too big for you now... But I'll tell you what little guy," The elderly woman smiled leaning over to Jungkook to whisper into his tiny ear. "As long as you are in love... Even if it takes alot of years... You will grow into this necklace and by the time you are ready... You can get your special someone an engagement ring! So they would have two special things from you to show how much you treasure them..."

       All of the words the women spoke made Jungkook excited to see Jimin's reaction when he'd gift him this necklace. "WE'LL TAKE IT!!" Jungkook shouted grabbing his fathers credit card and setting it onto table with confidence.