Is this love?

"Can you repeat that?" Taehyung asked.

        "For the 5th time? I'm not repeating myself!" Yoongi was becoming impatient.

         "You know what? I'll tell Hoseok to help." Taehyung looked at Hoseok. "HOBI!"

       "Hobi?" Yoongi thought.

      "Yes, Tae?" Hoseok asked walking back to Yoongi and Taehyung.

        "Tae?!" Yoongi thought again.

         "He gave me his order too fast and said he won't repeat it for me... So can you help?" Taehyung asked.

      "Ah, Tae-Tae... I can't be helping you do your job!" Hoseok giggled and pointed his attention to Yoongi to give a big smile. He took Taehyung's notepad and focused on Yoongi. "What will it be, sir?"

          "Thankyou... Two meals of steak, side dish salad with dressing, wine but if the bottle needs to be paid, that'll be fine. Dessert I'll choose after dinner." Yoongi repeated for the 5th time as Hoseok understood and written it all down.

         Hoseok looked up and smiled, "That's it?"

         "Yes... Thankyou so much, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi looked down smiling as Taehyung saw the two grinning at eachother.

         "Here Tae, this is his order." Hoseok turned to Taehyung and handed him the order. Taehyung took the order and walked to the kitchen as Hoseok was still looking at Yoongi. "Agust D..."

         Yoongi looked up and smiled. "Don't tell anyone I'm here."

        "The way you spoke... It was like you were rapping." Hoseok giggled.

          "You listen to my rap?" Yoongi felt his cheeks light up.

        "Yes! You are a great rapper.. I look up to you." Hoseok began to blush but then realized that was wrong! "Well... Enjoy your dinner.." Hoseok walked off as Yoongi smiled and pulled a napkin and a pen and began to write on it.

          Soon Namjoon walked back to the table Yoongi was in. The food arrived too! Namjoon sat down and couldn't stop blushing. "Well you and that bartender seem to get along." Yoongi folded his arms and laughed.

          "Yeah! Seokjin's really nice.. His jokes are hilarious! To me.." Namjoon noticed The waiter bringing the food.

          "I ordered for us... And turns out Jung Hoseok listens to my music! I'm proud." Yoongi kept smiling.

          "Gay for Hoseok aren't You?" Namjoon joked as Yoongi looked up.

        "Gay for Seokjin aren't you?" Yoongi imitated Namjoon's voice as he kept laughing.

          Meanwhile, Jungkook began playing on the piano as Jimin was watching him from the couch. He smiled looking at Jungkook play beautifully. "Jimin... Can I teach you?" Jungkook asked wanting to squeeze in a few practice.

         "I can try.." Jimin tried sitting up as Jungkook quickly went to him and carried him over to the piano stool.

        "I want you to be perfect.. We need to practice.. And as in I, I mean you. Hopefully by the end of December you'll do fine."

          "W-wait... What? Am I going to perform or something?"

         "We." Jungkook corrected Jimin as the injured boy sat on the younger's lap.

           "Oh god..." Jimin felt nervous and didn't want to feel the stesss. "So that's why."

          "Ah! Jimin! Please don't bail on me now." Jungkook whispered kissing Jimin's neck.

         "This is going to need intense training, You say?"

         "Yes... But we can do it! You are smart and talen-"

         "I'm really not." Jimin sighed.

         "Ugh! Park Jimin... Why are you so stubborn?" Jungkook held Jimin close and positioned Jimin's hands on the piano. "Do this for us... For me" Jungkook cooed as Jimin sighed.

           "Okay... Only because I want you to be happy~" Jimin gave a quick kiss to Jungkook and focused on the piano.
____________________________________

         After Hoseok's shift, he got his coat from the employee lounge and noticed Taehyung was waiting for him and wanted to walk him home. "Wow... Am I dreaming? You actually want to take me home without me asking.. Something changed your ways today?" Hoseok looked at Taehyung.

        "I just wanted to appreciate you more~" Taehyung claimed hugging Hoseok.

       "Did you leave it behind?" Hoseok asked pulling away from the hug.

         "I'm still trying to... There's progress.." Taehyung admitted.

        "When you want things to be official between us... Let me know... Because I too get tired of waiting." Hoseok walked out of the employee room as Taehyung sighed following him out. Just when the were about to leave, Hoseok noticed there was something on his front host desk. He walked up to it and held it up. It was an autograph by Min Yoongi! Hoseok looked at the signed napkin and smiled to himself Noticing there was a note.  ____________________________________             
              "That smile made my day brighter."

__________________-Agust D________