Extended time

Authors P.O.V

    Jimin mewled sucking Jungkook's Penis while Jungkook kept a stare locked on Jimin. "Oh.... Ah Jiminie-Hyung.. Mmm" Jungkook moaned not wanting the older boy to stop at all! He slowly moved his hips in and out dipping his cock deeper into Jimin's mouth until he can hear Jimin choke a little. His warm throat was enough for Jungkook to reach down to Jimin's hair and tug it begining to thrust into his mouth. Jimin moaned loudly humming most of it the whole time. "Jimin... Jimin! I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook let out a warning as Jimin dared to continue while Jungkook released his cum into Jimin's mouth. Jimin swallowed it all not even dropping a bit from his mouth... He wanted it all and loved the taste. All of this clouded sexual thoughts and excitement made Jimin cum aswell as the two panted. Jungkook wasn't going to stop there.. He wanted more of Jimin and made him lay on his side as Jungkook rose Jimin's leg as the other layed on the bed.

       Jimin was tired and was panting out of breath as he looked up to see Jungkook already wanting a round two. "N-no.. Stop... Too much.. Wait until I'm ready...." Jimin insisted but Jungkook always ignored.

        "No... You're mine now.... My Jimin... Mines forever.." Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's cheek making a psychotic smile on his face. "You don't know how long I've waited for this~"

     Jungkook lowered his body down to clip the charms together. "It says right here...our promise... All of it..."

        Jimin looked at Jungkook not believing this at all! Jungkook was not tired and wasn't taking it easy, he thrusted into Jimin again making Jimin huff in pain. "Jung- AH!! K-kOok..hmm~"

         "See babe? You love it!~" Jungkook thrusted as Jimin continued huffing and panting trying to keep up. His hands searched for Jungkook's so they'd lock hands together like always. Jimin's face blushed and out came the moans again. "I love you~" Jungkook groaned as he still continued with slow thrusts detaching the charms so it wouldn't break.

        "Ah~ Please stop! Jungkook-ah... The alarm! I-it's not going off."

         "Fuck the alarm. You're mine" Jungkook persisted. Jimin had his body facing the side of the room as he kept his eyes closed.

         Jimin gasped loudly and began to shout couldn't handle it any further... He removed his hands from Jungkook's tight hand lock and covered his sweaty face wanting to cry into it. Jungkook smirked, why would he stop if he didn't even get the chance to fully touch Jimin?

             "Keep it down, my prince charming~" Jungkook pulled out making Jimin pant looking at his man over him.

            "Jungko-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook as he kissed Jimin softly massaging his nipples and a bit of his chest. Jungkook tightly pinched his hard nipples making him moan pleasantly. "Oh... Ahh..."

           "Mm- Jimin, do you like that baby? You like it when I cause you pain?~" Jungkook smiled making Jimin turn over face down onto the bed as Jungkook stared at Jimin's big ass. "Oh Jimin... I've been waiting to touch you here." Jungkook moved his hands up and squeezed Jimin's ass cheeks feeling the size of it. Jungkook kissed the rim and the balls, he moved his hands to touch Jimin's cock using his tongue to satisfy Jimin by pressing it in and moving it around wildly. Jimin kept his mouth open as his eyes fluttered, Jimin had his back arched so Jungkook can continue more comfortably. At this time, Jimin wanted him to stop but each action Jungkook did... made Jimin want more even if it was too tough to handle.

    Jungkook pressed Jimin's body down onto the bed as he pushed himself in again thrusting fast as Jimin cried louder. The burning sensation was back, Jimin didn't know what it was but the pain killed him. His body was pushed down onto the bed and only his ass was sticking up so Jungkook can continue. Just when he stopped, Jungkook cummed into Jimin and pulled out already done as the elder layed there panting heavily. Jungkook layed next to Jimin and smiled at him, "How was that for a first time?~"

          Jimin was still catching his breath and turned his head to look at Jungkook. "Bastard~"

        Jungkook giggled knowing Jimin was playing, he moved to him and made him face him. "I'll let you sleep... Just let me kiss you again."

          Jimin moved his head up and kissed Jungkook making a smile. Jungkook slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth as he held Jimin's face up, Jimin opened his eyes thinking what if he was willing to go into a round three?! Jimin felt Jungkook's tongue awaiting for Jimin's to respond so Jimin played his tongue around the younger's until Jungkook began to suck Jimin's tongue softly getting a short moan from Jimin. He broke away and smiled, "Goodnight!" Jungkook smiled pulling Jimin close and attatching the charms again.