The young Pianist (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

14 years ago, Jeon Jungkook, a small 4 year old boy wearing a small white tux was playing on a big white piano practicing with a monochrome as it ticked quickly. He was in a big theater with red seats reaching from the first floor to the second and third floor! The place was vacant and today, Jungkook was to perform infront of thousands of people tonight... It was alot of stress for a small 4-year old boy but the father wanted him to become the best!

         As Jungkook stopped... He heard clapping from the first row, he turned his head to see a small pale 5-year old boy. The boy had dark brown hair, pink plump lips, chubby cheeks and a white oversized sweater with black trousers, and white shoes. Jungkook stood up and smiled bowing. The anonymous boy made his way up the stage to look at Jungkook more better. "You play really great!" The small boy claimed struggling to crawl up the steps to see Jungkook.

          "Thankyou! Who are you?" Jungkook asked.

          The boy smiled. "Park Jimin!" Jimin giggled.

          "What are you doing here Park Jimin?" Jungkook smiled looking at the cute small child.

          "I heard music and I wanted to see who was playing it!" Jimin looked at the piano. "Can you play me a song?"

           Jungkook nodded, sat down on the piano stool and played Moonlight sonata. "This is a gentle song." Jungkook began to play for the small but older child. Jimin was sitting down giggling and smiling happily. He loved the tune. "Come here so I can teach you~" Jungkook smiled while he kept playing but Jimin shook his head.

           "No. You do it, you sound amazing and I don't want to ruin it." Jimin kept smiling and staring at Jungkook play on the piano.

     As Jungkook came to a stop he looked at the boy and smiled. "Let's be friends. I'm normally too busy to make friends but since you are here, lets get to know eachother!"

         Jimin nodded as the two got along quickly! It was like they were meant to be together and become good friends. During their time together, Jungkook would make the older boy laugh. After the big performance he did that night, his father pointed out the small things he messed up on but he still managed to wow the crowd! Jimin was hiding behind a chair so Jungkook's father won't catch him... Something about Mr. Jeon he didn't like. He didn't like how stressed Jungkook was and he barely knew it!

         When Jungkook's father stepped out waiting for Jungkook to hurry, Jimin popped up from the seat. "Your dad is pretty strict..."

         Jungkook gathered the music notes from the piano and smiled at Jimin. "Yeah he is but, he wants what's best for me..."

          "Have you always wanted to play piano?" Jimin asked looking up at Jungkook and helping him down the steps.

          "No... But doing so can make my dad really happy! I just want him proud of me..." Jungkook confessed.

          "But he's stressing you out!" Jimin shot back feeling worried.

          "It's all about perfection..." Jungkook smiled.

            Little did the two knew, Mr. Jeon was watching them both! He hated the small boy, Park Jimin. He hated how the boy wanted to tell Jungkook about how he should live his life... Jimin just thought it wasn't fair but Mr. Jeon thought of it as Jimin wanting Jungkook to choose for himself. The only way to stop this from growing was to take Jungkook away... Not now but soon and later when Jungkook gets better on the piano.