Hard to fix

Jungkook hugged Jimin and he still had on his towel wrapped around his waist. "Get off the bed so I can change the covers." Jungkook stated as Jimin sighed throwing his hands over Jungkook's neck. The younger carried Jimin over to a chair and sat him down gently while Jungkook slipped on some white boxers to start getting the covers off the bed. "Did you like it?"

Jimin blushed and nodded. "N-not the part where I was left unable to walk..."

"You know Jimin... If we don't argue much... We won't risk what we have."

"I-I know that..." Jimin sighed. "But if we argue we learn from eachother.. Yeah we may have problems but we'll need to understand what we each want. Jungkook, my only problem is that you are alcoholic at a young age! I'm older but I don't do that..."

Jungkook got quiet not making a sound as Jimin continued to lecture him. He set out the messed up covers and brought out new ones.

"If you drink alot... You won't have much time with me... Do y- hey! Are you listening?!"

Jungkook nodded still giving the silent treatment. "Jimin? You can't get rid of my addiction.. I feel guilty about it too but this is how I am and it can't be helped..." Jungkook kept fixing the bed as Jimin just watched Jungkook fix the bed.

         "I just want to save you from yourself...." Jimin whispered.

          Meanwhile there was someone waiting at the gates and Namjoon let him in. The man was short, black coat, shades and black hair with pale skin. He dashed to the front door as Namjoon opened the door and got him in. "Agust D! What's up man?"

          Yoongi removed his shades and winked at Namjoon. "Hey, Rap mon. Where's the pianist?"

         "I'm doing fine.. And you?"

        "Very funny, Namjoon. Anyways, I'm tired and hungry.. You better take me out somewhere." Yoongi sighed sitting down.

           "Yeah, I got a place we can go." Namjoon smiled.

          "Lets see, wheres that pianist?" Yoongi asked walking over to the piano and began to play random keys that still sounded amazing.

         "He's upstairs... He'll take time to get down here."

         "Good.... Then I'm raiding his kitchen." Yoongi got up and ran into the kitchen. "Alert me when He's here."

          "Don't eat much since we are going out later to eat." Namjoon claimed laying on the couch and waiting for Yoongi to come back.

         "Namjoon, he drinks?" Yoongi asked pulling out a bottle of beer.

          "Time to time?" Namjoon stated nervously.

        "Wow... He knows how to get turnt! Sweg." Yoongi smiled putting on his shades and looking at the bottle.

          "Don't let him catch you with it! He'll be upset." Namjoon started going on Jungkook's laptop to see only the rumors getting worst... Some girls were complaining and it was obvious they were jealous.

         Yoongi walked back to the living room with potato chips and a glass of beer. "He won't lay a finger on me." Yoongi went to sit with Namjoon offering him some. "What are you looking at? Porn?"

           "Not yet. I'm just looking at the posts these fans are doing..."

          Yoongi laughed, "I've heard of it.... Is Jungkook all good? What is he planning to do?"

           "Nothing... He's planning to do nothing.." Namjoon claimed as they heard a door shut from upstairs.

           "I tend to move on from this bullshit, thankyou very much.." Jungkook had on some loose sweatpants, socks and a black sweater on. He walked down from the stairs and smiled at Yoongi. "Stop drinking my beer."

         "You are not going to do anything to me. I'm 25... You're 18. Who's the real adult here?" Yoongi shot back drinking his beer.

         "Fine." Jungkook responded as he went over to sit down next to the two. "Are you both going to keep looking at the drama? Put the laptop down."

         "Nah." Namjoon and Yoongi claimed in unision still scrolling down the twitter feed like nosey little boys. They couldn't help but to snoop at Jungkook's drama.