Killer

It was christmas eve, Jimin was sitting on the couch looking out the window, lately he has been giving everyone the silent treatment because he thought Jungkook didn't trust him at all. He was wearing white sleeved sweater, black pants and blue socks just sitting like he was mute.

       Jungkook watched over Jimin while he set up the Christmas decor. He hanged up flashy lights around the christmas tree, the walls and had ribbons everywhere and there was presents under the tree. Jungkook and Jimin had some for eachother, Missy of course had some for Jungkook while Mr. Jeon bought presents for Missy under Jungkook's name.

          Missy walked over to Jimin and smiled. "Silent treatment, hmm?"

           "Leave me alone you killer..." Jimin whispered.

        "Killer? Me??" Missy giggled. "You tried to choke me."

          "I know what you are doing.. You're trying to make me attack you!"

          "Jimin, so innocent!"

          "Just go and suffer already!" Jimin hissed.

           "Aww. That's the same thing I said to my family before.. You know."

            "How did you not get caught?! You are a psycho go get help" Jimin looked to the side to see Jungkook staring at him. Jungkook was upset he made Jimin feel mad to the point where he gave the silent treatment.

         "Are you ready for tomorrow?~" Missy was hinting at Jimin, and how he had to step back from the performance... And his relationship or else she will ruin Jungkook's career.

           "Whatever..." Jimin sighed.

          "Good! Once you break his heart.. I'll delete this all. I'll meet up with you later to show you I deleted it"

           Jungkook then walked over to Jimin holding a cup of coffee. "Missy, I need some time alone with Jimin..."

        Missy looked over to Jimin and gave a death stare. "Of course!" Missy got up. "I was leaving anyways... See you both tomorrow!"

           Once Missy left, Jungkook focused on Jimin. "Honestly, she shouldn't be here." Jungkook set the cup of coffee on a nearby table and cupped the older boy's face. "Now you, why are you ignoring me?"

        Jimin made no response and looked away, staring out the window. Jungkook kept holding onto Jimin's face and pulled him into Kiss. "You know how much I hate that!"

         "...shut up..." Jimin muttered.

           Jungkook stayed staring at Jimin. "Why do I get this feeling I'll loose you?"

            "Because you won't trust me! You would rather choose that bitch over me!" Jimin folded his arms.

         "Jimin... I trust you.. But you can't ever accuse if you have no evidence.."

          "YOU TRUST ME BUT THEN TELL ME TO BRING IN EVIDENCE?" Jimin shouted.

          "Well yes you need evidence be-"

             "If you trusted me you'd see it all! Missy is the sasaeng fan!! She wants me gone..." Jimin looked down.

       "I trust you Jimin bu-"

          "No Stop! If you really did trust me you'd get rid of her!" Jimin jumped up and started bolting towards the door.

           "You can't leave me here!" Jungkook stopped the door from opening preventing Jimin from leaving.

            "I have work, Jungkook..." Jimin stared at the door.

           "Please tell me you'll come back..." Jungkook whispered.

          As Jimin remained silent he nodded slightly. As Jungkook held his lover's hand. "It was just like this... Just like this..."

          Jimin turned around looking at Jungkook. Jungkook remained silent and hugged Jimin, "Just like this... My mother said she was going to work and my father asked the same thing... But he never hugged her and held her close like how I am doing now... I wonder if she would have stayed here if he showed this type of affection.."

           "I'll be late to work." Jimin replied.

           Jungkook began to sob looking up at Jimin, "N-No you won't! You don't even have work today... Are you escaping me?"

          "No.. I'm just upset and I just need time to walk this off..." Jimin responded.

            Jungkook had Jimin's face cupped up in his hands "Please don't leave me again.."