Two sides of the same coin

When they boarded the right subway to Jungkook's home, they had their hands locked together. They fought their way to the back of the subway to get a spot and rest by the wall. Jungkook back hugged Jimin holding him tight as the older boy rested his hands on Jungkook's arms holding the rose between his fingers.

"You're special... You know that?~" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear softly. Jungkook pressed his hips onto Jimin's rear feeling Jimin's ass that felt soft and big.

Jimin was blushing looking down at the rose as he felt the younger man's hips press onto his back side. Jimin closed his eyes feeling it and pressed his head back. "What the fuck am I doing?!" Jimin thought as he moved his head back and looked up at Jungkook looking at his lips. "His red cherry lips..It calls me.. I want to kiss him so badly but he claims it'll be too soon.. When is it not too soon? I never wanted to kiss anyone so badly like I do now. God... Why do I enjoy his hips touching my ass tightly..." Jimin said in his mind still looking at Jungkook's lips. "F-fuck.." Jimin said under his breath as Jungkook heard him.

Jungkook moved his lips to Jimin's ear and whispered, "Watch your language.. You don't want to get into any trouble with me..Do you?~"

Those words weren't so innocent, they were seductive! How can Jimin remain calm if Jungkook was there constantly whispering such words into his ear that drove him crazy for touch? Jimin never thought he'd get hot over this type of attention from Jungkook. Just the whisperes and the tight contact they had with eachother made him want to have Jungkook so badly! This was intense, Jimin couldn't handle this anymore and wanted out. Then there was a miracle, Jungkook leaned over to Jimin's ear again and whispered. "We are here... And Careful Hyung, You're blushing like crazy."

Jimin nodded breathing heavily as Jungkook dragged the older boy out of the subway and took no second to look back so he just kept running hoping for Jimin not to fall.

After running for a while, Jungkook spotted his house, it had black classic gates in front, the house looked like a mansion with the two story home, various flowers and roses planted in front with a big black car parked in the driveway. This house was a pool house that had a big pool at the back, the house had black double doors in front, and big windows that were wide, from outside Jimin can see the piano through the see-through glass walls.

"Well... Lets not waste any time!" Jungkook looked at Jimin as he locked hands with the boy once again smiling. Jungkook walked with Jimin to the front of the gates and pressed a button.

A voice can be heard from within the box, it was Namjoon. "Hello? Who is it?"

"Joon, open the front gates."

"State your purpose" Namjoon joked sounding like he was eating something.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook shouted into the box still holding Jimin's hand.

"Haha, Okay.. Okay I'll open it.." Namjoon opened the gates for the two to step in.

Jimin was at awe looking at the beautiful water fountains and the balcony from a room. Jungkook looked back at Jimin and smiled. "You love it?"

The older boy was still speechless and just nodded quickly, he couldn't wipe off the excited smile plastered on his face. Jungkook stopped at the front door and knocked as he took a moment to look at Jimin. "You need to eat something."

"N-no it's fine I'll eat lat-"

"No." Jungkook interrupted removing his shades and hat. "You eat when I tell you to and I say now." Jungkook sounded bossy and Jimin was yet again, speechless. His attitude went from flirty man to a possessive hot man!

Jungkook turned to Jimin cupping his face. "Ah, you look so adorable when you are speechless! I may not let you go home tonight~"

"Um.... Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook quickly pinned Jimin onto the front door.

"Just like that promise... Once you wear that necklace... You're mine~" Jungkook giggled cutely leaning in close to him like how they did at Jimin's place.