Close friends?

The following day, Hoseok was at work and of course there was no doubt Yoongi would be there.. He wanted to get time to talk to Hoseok. In his mind, he believed Jung Hoseok was single but in reality he wasn't. Either way, would it hurt to actually want to hang out with him? Yoongi was just interested that's all! However, Taehyung hated that... He hated how Yoongi would visit everyday! Taehyung couldn't get rid of him and he knew some day Hoseok would give him more attention and he'll end up losing his sunshine... Won't be the first time anyways.

           Taehyung watched as Yoongi walked in greeting Hoseok. Normally, Hoseok would just take Yoongi to his table but they took longer than expected... Taehyung sighed placing the food down on the table while watching over the two as Hoseok laughed and finally after a couple minutes, Hoseok finally decided to take him to his table passing by Taehyung like he wasn't there since Yoongi distracted Hoseok from his own boyfriend. This made Taehyung grit his teeth staring at Yoongi the endless things he thought of doing right there, walk off, go up to Hoseok and sort things out, go up to Hobi and kiss him infront of everyone, shove Yoongi, the list went on... He remembered Hoseok said he was his and his only and just wanted to be friends with Min Yoongi but how can something so benign come with excruciating pain.... Mentally?

          Taehyung just ignored the two and walked off to take a break until he's called to tend to a table. That's when Jimin came in and signed in for his shift. Jimin set his things down and Jin followed into the employee room.

          "Woah! We are all here!" Jin shouted playing around.

          "Yeah, so how's things, Taehyung?" Jimin asked trying not to ignore him. Jimin has moved on and thought Taehyung did too!

          Taehyung looked up and nodded. "Things are well... I guess.."

          "Jimin! Ask me about my things!" Jin requested.

           "Um... Okay... How are things, Jin?" Jimin questioned close to laughing.

           "Things are great!" Jin answered smiling and closing his eyes swaying side to side on his own like he was in wonderland.

          "Well that was pointless!" Taehyung laughed as Jimin laughed along.

         "I got laid." Jin blurted out like a child still smiling as Jimin and Taehyung got silent staring at eachother and at Jin again.

          "OH!" Taehyung became speechless and then Jimin started laughing.

         "Wow... Jin you are like my mom why must you tell me that!" Jimin laughed shoving Jin.

         "Oh shut up! Who say's I can't have fun?" Jin threw a pillow at Jimin making a  windshield wiper laugh.

            "Seokjiiinnn!!!" Taehyung shouted, he couldn't stop laughing as so as Jimin, they liked to bother their so called 'mother.'

           Hoseok walked in and called Taehyung, "Tae-Tae~ theres a table that needs a waiter. Table 6." Hoseok announced as Taehyung got silent, nodded and quickly walked out of the room to tend to the table where Yoongi was.

       "What's going on?" Jin asked as Hoseok sighed.

        "Taehyung, he's jealous." Hoseok went to sit down not expecting any people walking in at the time since service was slow. "I'm friends with a customer, but Taehyung just doesn't like how close we are... He thinks I'll leave him!"

          "Oh... Maybe you need them to get to know eachother... Then perhaps they can get use to eachother and be friends." Jimin sat down next to Hoseok patting his shoulder.

          "I can't do that!" Hoseok frustratingly dropped his head onto his hands and sighed again covering his eyes. "I'm tired of him getting mad over Min Yoongi.."

          "HEY I KNOW HIM!" Jimin and Jin called out in unison as they both looked at eachother and gasped.

          "... Okay.. But still, I don't know what to do! They are both interested in me! But only one can have the Hope!"

           "Surely Yoongi will know you are taken and just stay as friends... Right?" Jin patted Hoseok's hair.

      "He doesn't seem like a guy who would do that... He seems scary when it comes to that." Hoseok became stressed and layed his head back.

        "No worries horse boy! Taehyung still loves you, he'll understand."

         Hoseok looked up at Jin again. "If he understood, why is he jealous?!"

          "Ouch" Jimin whispered sarcastically.

            After the shift, Hoseok saw Taehyung staring at Yoongi. "He wants to see you..." Taehyung claimed feeling upset.

          "Well sucks for him, he'll be here all night! I want to be with you." Hoseok smiled looking at Taehyung.

           "Aw.. But he seriously won't leave and I swear to the aliens I'm going to flip!"

        "Fine.. But you told me to check up on him!" Hoseok went over to Yoongi as Jungkook walked into the restaurant with a face mask and shades.

          "I'm sorry sir, but we are closed Taehyung stated.

          Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pulled his glasses down, taking off his mask and suddenly, Taehyung realized... It was the pianist Jeon Jungkook! The one Jimin has been blabbing on about for the years they've been together!