What she planned

Jungkook's P.O.V
     I ran out of my house hoping to catch up with Jimin, he was inches from the gate and as soon as he turned around to glance at me, he quickly ran out with all he could. I hated to chase him... My breath was warm and it made clouds of warm air due to the cold. As I dashed towards him I saw him slow down... Now he was just jogging. "JIMIN!" I shouted with all I could as he stopped and took a breath, that's when I held him close. "H-hey! Jimin! Why are you running from me?"

          Jimin cried again. "W-we can't be together... I'm doing this for your own good..." Jimin sobbed he tilted his head to spot Missy at the back looking as if she was worried. "I don't want to be performing with you anymore..."

       "W-what?!" I was shocked, Jimin and I have been waiting for this day eversince we started practice. "H-how can you tell me that?!"

            "I can't marry you... I can't perform with you and I can't love you...." Jimin wiped his tears.

           "WHO SAY'S YOU CAN'T?! TELL ME!" I shouted as Jimin looked behind me where Missy was before running home. I wanted to run up to her and shove her but all I did was stand there crying. Missy did this... I just wanted to know what made her seem so powerful? Ever since that day.. I didn't see Jimin at all! He ignored my calls and texts, when I'd visit, he was never home.. Jin said he saw him at work.. His appearance was weak and frail which made me worry... I would visit his job but he'll hide from me! What did she do?! WHAT DID THAT GIRL DO TO HIM?!

Authors P.O.V

           It was the night of new years eve. Jimin was sitting down on his bed staring at the floor when he heard the door open and close.. Missy walked in with a very gleeful smile plastered on her face. The mischievous girl sat down next to Jimin with her laptop and phone. "I never expected you actually doing what I say... You must really love Jeon Jungkook."

            "I do love him..... Please delete those things now..." Jimin responded.

          Missy eyed the necklace. "Still wearing that thing? Pft... You shouldn't have it here or else you'll remember about him. Just giving advice." Missy began to delete the files from her phone and computer.

           "D-does.. He still wear his?"

          Missy smirked. "Nope! He tossed it aside... Along with a ring box."

          "I would kill you.... If I had no sanity... But right now? I still have hope." Jimin sighed.

         "I'll let you try... Doubt you can because unlike you, I'll stand up when it comes to Jungkook. Then I draw the knife..." Missy smiled.

           "I can't tell if you are being kind or still hate me." Jimin covered his face. "Leave once you do it."

          "Of course I will, I have to practice tomorrow... Once Jungkook get's off the piano for once. So sad playing piano all day. He really wants to do his best tomorrow... I guess you can say he moved on and only focuses on his career!"

        "Still plays music but there's no heart in it..." Jimin began to cry as Missy successfully erased everything.

         "You better be lucky the rush of happiness I had when you both broke up, that I actually wanted to delete everything." Missy giggled and stood up. "Jungkook is mine now.." Missy left Jimin's place as the boy layed in his room crying to himself again and again. Jungkook wasn't any better, he was on his piano playing day and night but would never bring himself to drink. That was a promise he couldn't break...ever!

          The next day, it was 4 hours before the performance... Jungkook brought himself to wear his tux and perform. Jimin may not be here but the show must go on! He can't back out of his performance.. He never does. He walked out of his room to hear weird humming coming from the bathroom and sissors being used like someone was cutting....something..