Love grows (FINALE)

"JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted as he quickly climbed the frozen ladders along the sides of the apartment trying to reach Jimin. Jimin was sitting on the ledge of the apartment building looking up at the fireworks crying to himself. Jungkook reached the roof and ran over to Jimin. "JIMIN... IT'S OVER... SHE'S GONE!" Jungkook teared up happily running to Jimin as the older boy turned around.

          "J-Jungkook?" Jimin was confused, Jungkook had to perform in 3hrs why is he wasting time here?

        "She's gone... I got rid of her... She won't hurt you anymore... You don't know how much I missed you..." Jungkook sobbed pulling Jimin away from the ledge and began to hug him happily falling back onto the snow and began kissing him.

          Jimin cried in Jungkook's arms. "I'm sorry for not telling you! I felt horrible for rejecting the proposal... The performance... I-"

         "Jimin... It's my fault... I didn't listen.. I love you so much... I missed you soo much! all I did was play on my piano as my temptations grew to drink... But I didn't! I don't need to.... I tried my best..." Jungkook cupped Jimins face and kissed him. "God.... I can't live without my Jimin...."

           Jimin smiled kissing Jungkook back. "Jungkook... You have to perform soon.."

          "We... We have to perform.. I want you to be there." Jungkook responded while a tear ran down his eyes from joy finally talking to Jimin after all this time.
____________________________________

         Just as Jungkook and Jimin arrived to the music hall, he heard the audience chanting Jungkook's name. He was excited as Jimin felt nervous. Jimin sighed taking a deep breath as he wore a white tuxedo. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "You'll be fine... Love you!"

           The staff members told Jungkook he'll need to perform in a minute, Jimin rushed to the piano and leaned on it as Jungkook went to sit ready to play once the royal red curtains were lifted. Soon the curtains began to lift as Jungkook heard fans cheer for him and scream even louder when they saw the stunning man standing by the piano.

           Jungkook striked the first key, he played a soft romantic tune..It was as calm as a raindrop. Jimin was standing as a statue, the story was Jimin had to play a person who fell in love with the pianist, they play together on the instrument and fall in love. The story was perfect for the two because that's how they met.. Jimin met Jungkook when they were younger, they played piano together and of course fell in love! It was a perfect love story. In the middle of the song, Jimin had to Join Jungkook for a duet. He sat down next to him and had perfect rhythm once he played the key. Everyone was at awe remaining silent to hear the song from the two.

           Towards the end, Jungkook glanced at the clock and it was going to be the new year! He had to act fast now. After the song Jimin and Jungkook walked up and bowed smiling at the crowd holding hands while the countdown began and Jungkook got on his knees pulling out the ring once more. Everyone grew silent ready to hear Jimin's response.

            "Once you wear this ring... You're mine.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded smiling happily. He accepted it and turns out, the fans were really happy! They accepted it and loved them for it.

           Jungkook slipped the ring into Jimin's finger and stood up quickly kissing him on time for 12am, New Years!

          "THAT'S SO FUCKING HOOOTTTT!!" a girl shouted as everyone began to fangirl and cheer.

           Jungkook giggled at his fans reaction and looked at Jimin, "Promise me you'll be mine's forever... Park Jimin..."

        Jimin nodded hugging Jungkook. "I'm yours forever... And that I mean it.."

________________________________________________THE END_____________

🐇___________    🎶___ __________🐥