The Strict Man

Jimin got home to his apartment and went over to the bed and checked on facebook to try and text Jungkook. There was no messages at all, was he really that busy? Jimin sighed and decided to start a conversation.
____________________________________ ___________Jeon Jungkook________

Hi 😊

Jeon Jungkook: Hello, how was your day?

Tough day at work😢

Jeon Jungkook: I see... Don't worry, You have to pull through, be strong 😀

Are you still able
To make it tomorrow?

Jeon Jungkook: Of
course! I'd love to talk
with you! I haven't seen you
In ages...

I can't wait! Well see
You tomorrow at 1pm!
Don't be late..

Jeon Jungkook: I won't
Be late. Please get some
Rest.

Yes I will.. Goodnight.

Jeon Jungkook: already?

Yes I have been
Working all day!

Jeon Jungkook: I
understand. Please dream
Of me~

Oh! 😅

Jeon Jungkook: Goodnight!
____________________________________

     Jungkook was sitting on a black wooden stool in front of his grand piano texting from his phone, he was in his boxers and had a white T-shirt on as always. He smiled and placed his hand on the necklace. Texting Jimin made him have hope for the two so they can be together. Jungkook's gallery on his phone was filled with pictures of Park Jimin and enjoyed having him there. "Until then~" Jungkook hummed as he played a C cord on the piano feeling excited and in love! Jungkook began to play the wedding song on to the piano just thinking of Jimin. The feeling he had towards Park Jimin grew over the years even if he hasn't heard from him or seen him in years. Jungkook would sit and think of how Park Jimin would look and never thought of searching him up just so he can be surprised.

          Namjoon walked in with Mr.Jeon. Mr Jeon, had a few grey hairs and was a bit shorter than Kim Namjoon. Mr. Jeon was a very tough guy, strict and cruel. He wanted Jungkook to be the best pianist out there and after all these years, he managed to get Jungkook to where he is now. Mr. Jeon had his hands behind his back walking with a great posture, he heard Jungkook play a romantic wedding tune and smiled closing his eyes hearing the song not wanting Jungkook to mess up at all! Jungkook felt his fathers gaze and played with all he had, back then when he was still practicing under his fathers supervision, Jungkook would have to start the song all over again everytime he was a second off! He had a metronome that ticked side to side just so he can be timed. His father believed it was an easy tactic, each time Jungkook progressed, he'll increase the speed of the metronome. Now, when Jungkook practices, he'll set the metronome to a high speed so it can sound like TicTicTicTicTicTic. He learned from playing slow to playing fast!

         Once Jungkook touched the final key on the piano, he stood up and bowed as Namjoon and Mr.Jeon clapped. Namjoon thought it was a bit odd how he always had to clap everytime Jungkook finished playing a song when Mr. Jeon was around. Mr. Jeon believed it made Jungkook's confidence go up everytime he was to perform.

          "Jungkook, My son! My amazing and talented Mozart!" Mr.Jeon walked up the three steps and aproached Jungkook. "I have good news for you!"

          "What is it?" Jungkook asked happily and excited. Jungkook's father was also in charge of his performances.

         "I got you a gig on christmas day! However it's a duo... So I am currently looking for a female pianist!"

           "Father, why a female Pianist?" Jungkook suddenly felt unexcited.

         "Jungkook! It is to create a story! She walks in and finds your passion while you play the intro of the music piece... She joins you as in she is caught into an amazing trance and trusts you to lead her by the sounds and rhythm of the notes!" Mr. Jeon suggested the story and Jungkook lost interest.

         "I work solo, father... I do not wish to play music with others... They can't keep up!" Jungkook continued until he heard himself sound like an ego maniac. "I'm too good at everything!"

           "My son... You have until christmas day to perform! We have time to choose the perfect woman for this performance... And hopefully if she's good enough and you both seem interested in eachother, love can blossom!"

          Jungkook was laughing, "No." Jungkook tried not to be too obvious that he already had someone waiting for him from the same sex and hoped not to sound like he meant to say "Heck no! My music note is afraid of going in the music staff!" which meant he wasn't very fond of the idea of falling in love with the female.

        "I know you love to work solo, but let's be honest... You're a loner! You need a woman in your life beside a black elegant piano that has gentle keys when played." Mr. Jeon tried to convince Jungkook.

          "No, father!"

          "If I may add, Jungkook... Atleast think about it." Namjoon added. He would always side with Mr. Jeon at times like this since Mr. Jeon can turn into satan when no one takes his side.

         Jungkook sighed and sat down on the piano stool. "I'll think about it..."