Stress reliever

Before Jimin can cum, he grabbed Jungkook's hands and placed them on Jimin's cock. "T-touch me... Touch what's yours.. Touch every part of me... I'm yours... Jungkook-ah..." Jimin was beginning to gasp already feeling Jungkook cum inside of him.

       He groaned and thrusted his hips up so Jimin can feel all of him as he filled Jimin up. Jimin came onto Jungkook's body and panted dropping his weak body onto Jungkook's chest. As the song was finished a while ago, Jungkook managed to reach a blanket to cover the two as they were still out of breath.

        "Jimin.... I'm not going to use your body like this when I'm stressed.... I won't do that to you.." Jungkook looked down at Jimin.

          "Jungkook? Please don't drink. I hate it when you drink and it gets me upset.." Jimin moved his finger along Jungkook's chest as he layed close wrapped with a blanket.

      "What else can I do? If the drinks are still there, how can you expect me to stop so suddenly?" Jungkook claimed. Jimin still felt horrible, he decided to never tell Jungkook what happened during those 12 years. If Jungkook was to ever come across Taehyung, then there will be serious issues there! Jimin wanted to be the one who tried to take this alcohol behavior far from Jungkook even if that meant having to get fucked hard by Jungkook as some stress reliever.

           Jungkook, However.. Didn't like that Jimin wanted it this way It could lead Jimin into injuries or take away the chance of him even standing up again! "That was just for right now, Jimin. I can't relieve my stress onto you like some toy... Do I make myself clear? No more of that... You are my Jimin... Not my stress reliever."

             "Jungkookie~ give me a kiss and maybe I'll put that into consideration~" Jimin snickered as Jungkook began to kiss Jimin playfully on the lips as wet sounds of the kiss was being made. Jungkook felt someone watching and when he opened his eyes, he looked up still kissing Jimin... To see his father watch them in disapproval. Jungkook was smiling into the kiss and closed his eyes kissing Jimin again and again just to get the old man mad.

          "I love you, Jimin." Jungkook whispered as Jimin smiled. That's when the father went into his own room and closed the door with strong power making Jimin flinch and turn around.

        "W-what was that?" Jimin looked up thinking it was Mr. Jeon.

           "He won't do anything to you or me~" Jungkook assured.

         "Did he watch us... Make love?" Jimin felt slightly uncomfortable now thinking an old man was watching them.

          "No he was only around for when I kissed you and told you that I love you." Jungkook held the older boy close. "Do you feel the same way?"

           "Of course I do!" Jimin layed his head on Jungkook's chest giving a smile. "I wish I can always sleep on your chest like this~"

            "Soon..." Jungkook whispered. "Soon you will, Park Jimin."

           "Jungkook?" Jimin asked quietly.

            "Yes?"

            "Do I still need to practice?"

           "Yes you do. Jimin, I want to perform with you. Do you really think I'm going to let my father interfere like that? He doesn't own me... My own fame got us here.. He's nothing without me!" 

            "Jungkook... One final question.. If you can't handle stress like this... How will you now?"

            Jungkook sighed. "The same way I did before."
____________________________________

        As the sun began to set, Hoseok was in his bedroom shirtless, he sat up from his bed and the bed appeared to have someone laying down next to him. Hoseok stretched and looked at the signed napkin by Agust D.

         Taehyung woke up and hugged Hoseok from the back, And he too was shirtless. "You never asked me to sign anything for you like that~"

           Hoseok looked back and laughed. "He's just a rapper.. Nothing more that's all!"

            "Hm... You both kept smiling at eachother... Should I be worried?" Taehyung asked.

       "No. I was just happy that's all.." Hoseok claimed turning his head and giving Taehyung a kiss on the cheek. "You're annoying~"

           Taehyung laughed and pulled Hoseok onto the bed hugging him tightly. "You say not to worry... Hmm?" Taehyung playfully turned Hoseok onto the bed and pinned him down. "I feel hurt."

         "Idiot." Hoseok joked giving his lover another kiss.